Nice Webpage!

This is where we discuss about the current ongoings in the fishing community such as news, events or general fishing topics.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

th2x
Lucky Newbie
Lucky Newbie

Nice Webpage!

Post by th2x »

Hi All,

just found out about this site and forum....

keep up the good work.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers!
th2x

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

Thanks for your support th2x, I haven't been updating the website for quite a while though :o I'll try to put in more stuff. If you or anyone is interested in doing write-ups for this website, do drop me an email or reply here. It doesn't have to be about handlining, local fishing related stuff will do. You get full credit for the work.

I'm currently focusing on fish species, and will be opening another forum for anglers to contribute their specimen photographs and share their experience about catching different species of fish with the community. Hope it works out. :)

th2x
Lucky Newbie
Lucky Newbie

Post by th2x »

Hi Peace,

the reports that you have written are very detailed, i guess my report writing would not be able to make it...haha...

cheers!
th2x
Last edited by th2x on Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

That's okay, I'd take pretty much anything really because I don't have the resources and knowledge to write about alot things myself. It doesn't have to be writing too, pics of common places to fish or catches from that particular spot are very welcomed. I can use them to write about common spots for new anglers to start on, adding some pics for motivation ;) Don't need fantastic catches either, just a true reflection of the spot.

th2x
Lucky Newbie
Lucky Newbie

Post by th2x »

hi Peace,

will see what i could possibly do....

cheers!
th2x