Great Website & Forum

This is where we discuss about the current ongoings in the fishing community such as news, events or general fishing topics.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

fish4fun
Lucky Newbie
Lucky Newbie

Great Website & Forum

Post by fish4fun »

Hi Peace,

Great to find out about this great website and forum all about fishing. However after going one round of your website I found out that alot of the topic still Under Construction.

As I'm new about fishing when I come the knew about this website I tot I can learn something on "How To Fish", "Rods & Reels" and etc. But sad to say when I try to go in there isn't any information about the topic. But is ok I have learn from others website and have start fishing

As for the forum I think you can add more topic in it (Current 3 only), I really hope to see a great website like yours. Simple but full of meat.

I got a forum myself too, but not about fishing. Maybe If can we can share my little knowledge on your forum.

Last but not least, will tell all my fishing friends about your great website.

Regards,
fish4fun
Always Look Up A Nice Place Fish In Singapore. Out To Have Fun........................

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

Hi fish4fun,

Thanks for supporting this website. I have to admit that I've left many of the sections untouched ever since the site structure has been laid out :o My site is mainly focused on the fundamentals of fishing and helping new anglers to start off. I will do the rods and reels next (better late than never :p) but it won't be anything indepth, not yet at least.

As for this forum...it was originally meant as a support to the main site and discussion of fishspecies. I don't forsee many general fishing topics here as there's quite a few local forums doing a good job at it. However, I'm very happy to see participation here and I hope anglers more contribution to the fishspecies subforum when it is opened. :nod:

Thanks again for the support and encouragement, I will need every bit of help I can get.

Peace
p/s: You've got PM