Lim Chu Kang Jetty

This is where we discuss about the current ongoings in the fishing community such as news, events or general fishing topics.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

desleyhan
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Fishing interest: Offshore Fishing

Lim Chu Kang Jetty

Post by desleyhan »

Anyone been to Lim Chu Kang Jetty to fish before?

Is the Jetty big? (I would consider Sembawang Jetty small - a couple of anglers would cramp up the place)

And what kinda fish can be found there?

Or any photos of LCK Jetty?

Looking for a new place to fish ......

Cheers

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

I've been to Lim Chu Kang end in a long while. It's not exactly a jetty, but rather just a stretch of pontoons for boats to moor. I think it's mainly used for loading and unloading stocks from the kelongs and fish farms in the nearby water. Last I was there, they had a gate the entrance to the pontoon. Not sure whether it is still accessible or fishing is allowed or not.

I don't have photos of the place, I personally think the people there won't be too happy to have us fishing there.

desleyhan
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by desleyhan »

Peace wrote:I've been to Lim Chu Kang end in a long while. It's not exactly a jetty, but rather just a stretch of pontoons for boats to moor. I think it's mainly used for loading and unloading stocks from the kelongs and fish farms in the nearby water. Last I was there, they had a gate the entrance to the pontoon. Not sure whether it is still accessible or fishing is allowed or not.

I don't have photos of the place, I personally think the people there won't be too happy to have us fishing there.
OK ... thanks for the info

domvonn
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by domvonn »

hi desley,

http://static.flickr.com/73/178188911_a8d071c0c4_m.jpg

you shud have an idea...now haha. i;ve been there before several times and also been pushed into the water during hightide by my fren.muddy grounds.
I am a predatory fish keeper/fisherman/photographer.:)

desleyhan
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by desleyhan »

domvonn wrote:hi desley,

http://static.flickr.com/73/178188911_a8d071c0c4_m.jpg

you shud have an idea...now haha. i;ve been there before several times and also been pushed into the water during hightide by my fren.muddy grounds.
Wow ... thanks ... i think will give that place a try sometime ...