PB attacks!!!

This is where we discuss about the current ongoings in the fishing community such as news, events or general fishing topics.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Post Reply
User avatar
noobANGLER
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:33 pm
Fishing interest: lure fishing and handline fishing and squid fishing

PB attacks!!!

Post by noobANGLER » Sun May 22, 2011 9:54 pm

I was fishing at bedok resevoir at the deck and i started casting my lure out and suddenly a temensis or PB it attacked my lure almost each time i cast out my lure!!!But......no matter how i strike the lure just can't hook the mouth!!!! :shiftyeyes: :rant:

User avatar
Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Posts: 3933
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:48 pm
Fishing interest: Handline fishing
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: PB attacks!!!

Post by Peace » Sun May 22, 2011 9:57 pm

What kind of lure are you using and how are you working it?

User avatar
Mr.LURE
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:10 pm
Fishing interest: lure fishing,handline fishing

Re: PB attacks!!!

Post by Mr.LURE » Mon May 23, 2011 8:32 pm

maybe they did not bite hard enuff or juz playing wif ur lure...i only noob pls correct me if i wrong

User avatar
noobANGLER
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:33 pm
Fishing interest: lure fishing and handline fishing and squid fishing

Re: PB attacks!!!

Post by noobANGLER » Mon May 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Peace wrote:What kind of lure are you using and how are you working it?
I am using the white rabbit rubber lure.I reel in with some pauses.Just like that. :o

User avatar
Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Posts: 3933
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:48 pm
Fishing interest: Handline fishing
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: PB attacks!!!

Post by Peace » Mon May 23, 2011 11:48 pm

Sometimes it depends on the mood of the fish too, I experience this when I use topwater lures. They will either follow your lure back or give it a light snipe. They usually do this if they're not in the mood to feed but sort of checking out your lure. Re-cast and alternate some different luring strokes to excite the fish, maybe one quick straight retrieve and followed by your normal strokes on the next cast.

User avatar
sgpu
Forum Patrol
Forum Patrol
Posts: 445
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:34 pm
Fishing interest: luring, parking, bottom

Re: PB attacks!!!

Post by sgpu » Tue May 24, 2011 8:50 am

noobANGLER wrote:
Peace wrote:What kind of lure are you using and how are you working it?
I am using the white rabbit rubber lure.I reel in with some pauses.Just like that. :o
outcome? :nod:
Peace wrote:Sometimes it depends on the mood of the fish too, I experience this when I use topwater lures. They will either follow your lure back or give it a light snipe. They usually do this if they're not in the mood to feed but sort of checking out your lure. Re-cast and alternate some different luring strokes to excite the fish, maybe one quick straight retrieve and followed by your normal strokes on the next cast.
i thought so too. my 1st PB was on a chromed, size 2inches, single hook. baitless! i leave the imaginations to you people. :eyebrow:

how many times did you noticed, while walking along ther bank, toman swims away. how many times did it occur to you, a fish followed so closely to the spot where you are standing, just before your lure is hit, it swam away. . . .to think that fish has the guts of a bear :lol:
若要人不知, 除非己莫为

'tio bo'???

Post Reply