PB attacks!!!

This is where we discuss about the current ongoings in the fishing community such as news, events or general fishing topics.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

noobANGLER
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: lure fishing and handline fishing and squid fishing

PB attacks!!!

Post by noobANGLER »

I was fishing at bedok resevoir at the deck and i started casting my lure out and suddenly a temensis or PB it attacked my lure almost each time i cast out my lure!!!But......no matter how i strike the lure just can't hook the mouth!!!! :shiftyeyes: :rant:

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Re: PB attacks!!!

Post by Peace »

What kind of lure are you using and how are you working it?

Mr.LURE
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: lure fishing,handline fishing

Post by Mr.LURE »

maybe they did not bite hard enuff or juz playing wif ur lure...i only noob pls correct me if i wrong

noobANGLER
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: lure fishing and handline fishing and squid fishing

Post by noobANGLER »

Peace wrote:What kind of lure are you using and how are you working it?
I am using the white rabbit rubber lure.I reel in with some pauses.Just like that. :o

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

Sometimes it depends on the mood of the fish too, I experience this when I use topwater lures. They will either follow your lure back or give it a light snipe. They usually do this if they're not in the mood to feed but sort of checking out your lure. Re-cast and alternate some different luring strokes to excite the fish, maybe one quick straight retrieve and followed by your normal strokes on the next cast.

sgpu
Forum Patrol
Forum Patrol
Fishing interest: luring, parking, bottom

Post by sgpu »

noobANGLER wrote:
Peace wrote:What kind of lure are you using and how are you working it?
I am using the white rabbit rubber lure.I reel in with some pauses.Just like that. :o
outcome? :nod:
Peace wrote:Sometimes it depends on the mood of the fish too, I experience this when I use topwater lures. They will either follow your lure back or give it a light snipe. They usually do this if they're not in the mood to feed but sort of checking out your lure. Re-cast and alternate some different luring strokes to excite the fish, maybe one quick straight retrieve and followed by your normal strokes on the next cast.
i thought so too. my 1st PB was on a chromed, size 2inches, single hook. baitless! i leave the imaginations to you people. :eyebrow:

how many times did you noticed, while walking along ther bank, toman swims away. how many times did it occur to you, a fish followed so closely to the spot where you are standing, just before your lure is hit, it swam away. . . .to think that fish has the guts of a bear :lol:
若要人不知, 除非己莫为

'tio bo'???