skodok

This is where we discuss about the current ongoings in the fishing community such as news, events or general fishing topics.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

darren
Line Untangling
Line Untangling

skodok

Post by darren »

hello fellow brother and sister . you guy got ant ideal skodok island which spots is good for fishing?

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

I've not been on that island before, but looking from the mainland the island doesn't seem to big. I personally would do some self exploration and look for tell tales signs of fishing spot.

Skodok island is pretty well known for its Stingrays so I'm not surprised that many anglers frequent there. You can tell that anglers have often fished on that particular spot by examining the area for trash, makeshift shelters, discarded tackles, baits, cooking equipments, etc. :mischieve: They tend to leave things behind because most of them do overnight fishing.

Another way is to ask the boatman ferrying you to the island. He has probably ferried many anglers to fished there before and could tell you a wealth of information. Desleyhan posted the contacts on a boatman who ferries people to that island. Check it out if you haven't. :)