Raffles Light Hse

This is where we discuss about the current ongoings in the fishing community such as news, events or general fishing topics.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

johnny110673
Lucky Newbie
Lucky Newbie

Raffles Light Hse

Post by johnny110673 »

Ok so we heard about the pirate activity at Raffles light hse but with the Coast gaurds now allowed to use direct weapon contact on theses fellas i think should be quite safe....

Any advice on the locations,spots and terrain? Pls advise bros...also we may be short of 1 or 2 guys, so let me know if you interested.Will check the fading moon for next week and try to inform yous early :D....Like real...but i hope someone here can advise on the timing.

two boats better than one? :thumbsup: ;) :thumbsup: Pooooower...

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Fishing interest: Egi<Squid<Sotong

Re: Raffles Light Hse

Post by Tere »

johnny110673 wrote:Ok so we heard about the pirate activity at Raffles light hse but with the Coast gaurds now allowed to use direct weapon contact on theses fellas i think should be quite safe....

Any advice on the locations,spots and terrain? Pls advise bros...also we may be short of 1 or 2 guys, so let me know if you interested.Will check the fading moon for next week and try to inform yous early :D....Like real...but i hope someone here can advise on the timing.

two boats better than one? :thumbsup: ;) :thumbsup: Pooooower...
There got one shipwreck. Current flow is moderate at max. If you know how to play shipwreck itsh a good place ... if you don't know, then it'll be a nerve wreck for you liao ...

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

I never really fished at Raffle's Lighthouse before, almost did once but the weather conditions forced us to turn back to more sheltered area. The good thing about having two boats is that one can act as a sacrifice for the pirate while the other gets away. I'm kidding :p

There are indeed pirates armed with guns wandering at the border. Don't count on the coast guard to look after you though, they may not always be there and it's always easier to keep a lookout and run away before they can sneak up on you. :whistle:

Not quite sure of the fishing timing and spots there, but the boatman should be able to advise you on this. The current should start picking up today onwards till it hits a new moon.

Good luck on the trip!