Terengganu Travel Log On 070707 (LIFE EARTH DAY)

This is where we discuss about the current ongoings in the fishing community such as news, events or general fishing topics.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Fishing interest: Egi<Squid<Sotong

Re: Terengganu Travel Log On 070707 (LIFE EARTH DAY)

Post by Tere »

RaymondAng wrote:Thanks Tere. Looking forward for the trip.
Ray, are you taking a coach up to Merang ? The one I took is 18-seater ... but go there earlier ... sometimes their booking cock up terribly ! They tried to bump us down from the 18 seater to the 22-seater bus. Ridiculous leh ! If it ever happens, talk to them nicely ... I spoke to them in a very calm tone ... told them I don't like to raise my voice, that doesn't mean that they can do whatever they want. The ultimate sentence doesn't hurt ... "Young Man ... Look at me carefully ... do I look like a Mr. Nice Guy when such things happen?"

Me think me gonna drive up for my next trip ... see so many interesting sights and food ... can neither see nor touch ... :cry: :cry: :cry: Want to go toilet also difficult ...

RaymondAng
Line Untangling
Line Untangling
Fishing interest: Any type of fishing as long can go fishing.

Re: Terengganu Travel Log On 070707 (LIFE EARTH DAY)

Post by RaymondAng »

Tere wrote:
RaymondAng wrote:Thanks Tere. Looking forward for the trip.
Ray, are you taking a coach up to Merang ? The one I took is 18-seater ... but go there earlier ... sometimes their booking cock up terribly ! They tried to bump us down from the 18 seater to the 22-seater bus. Ridiculous leh ! If it ever happens, talk to them nicely ... I spoke to them in a very calm tone ... told them I don't like to raise my voice, that doesn't mean that they can do whatever they want. The ultimate sentence doesn't hurt ... "Young Man ... Look at me carefully ... do I look like a Mr. Nice Guy when such things happen?"

Me think me gonna drive up for my next trip ... see so many interesting sights and food ... can neither see nor touch ... :cry: :cry: :cry: Want to go toilet also difficult ...
Yes we are going by coach as it is too far to drive there. Thanks for the advice. Will surly be there early :beer: