Tere Exploring South China Sea

This is where we discuss about the current ongoings in the fishing community such as news, events or general fishing topics.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Fishing interest: Egi<Squid<Sotong

Tere Exploring South China Sea

Post by Tere »

Last week, Tere embarked on a yearly pilgramage to the land of sea creatures (Terengganu). First leg was for work, 300++km to Kuala Lumpur for some work and had dinner with Mr. & Mrs. KurauKing. :lol: I must say ... its alot of fishes they have there. Dishes include Tom Yam Fish, Fried Fish, Sambal Fish, and etc. We had some catching up and lotsa food. :lol:

After one night in Kuala Lumpur perching up in my suite in Pyramids, I drove up towards Kuantan direction via Karak Highway. It was almost like a virgin highway except for a couple of cars every 15 minutes. There were lots of space to space out and speed up. :lol: Travelling speed was rather fast, but I had quite a number of stops for nature's call and drinks. :lol: The road can be considered rather dangerous for inexperienced drivers, but it was rather easy driving for me. I wanted to take more pictures, but time doesn't permit me to do so as I was caught up with work till 4-5pm before able to move out towards Kuala Terengganu.

I finally reached my beach resort (Merang Suria Beach Resort, part of Best Western Group) at 3am in the morning. :lol: Why? Cos I couldn't stop myself gorging on Tandoori Chicken and fried rice in Kuantan. Really yummy.

To be continued later... :lol:

Simon™
Lucky Newbie
Lucky Newbie
Fishing interest: Anything That Swims But Must Be Salty

Re: Tere Exploring South China Sea

Post by Simon™ »

Tere wrote:Last week, Tere embarked on a yearly pilgramage to the land of sea creatures (Terengganu). First leg was for work, 300++km to Kuala Lumpur for some work and had dinner with Mr. & Mrs. KurauKing. :lol: I must say ... its alot of fishes they have there. Dishes include Tom Yam Fish, Fried Fish, Sambal Fish, and etc. We had some catching up and lotsa food. :lol:

After one night in Kuala Lumpur perching up in my suite in Pyramids, I drove up towards Kuantan direction via Karak Highway. It was almost like a virgin highway except for a couple of cars every 15 minutes. There were lots of space to space out and speed up. :lol: Travelling speed was rather fast, but I had quite a number of stops for nature's call and drinks. :lol: The road can be considered rather dangerous for inexperienced drivers, but it was rather easy driving for me. I wanted to take more pictures, but time doesn't permit me to do so as I was caught up with work till 4-5pm before able to move out towards Kuala Terengganu.

I finally reached my beach resort (Merang Suria Beach Resort, part of Best Western Group) at 3am in the morning. :lol: Why? Cos I couldn't stop myself gorging on Tandoori Chicken and fried rice in Kuantan. Really yummy.

To be continued later... :lol:

beautiful coloured fish there. wish i could get something like that too. :clover:

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Fishing interest: Egi<Squid<Sotong

Re: Tere Exploring South China Sea

Post by Tere »

angie ... the fish very delicious wor!

The "leather" now in the process of making into the skin for a drum. :lol: Think next year can see it.