Not so good day

This forum is dedicated towards nature appreciation. Share nature related pictures such as sunsets, landscape, plants and animals or interesting things you see during your fishing trips.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Not so good day

Post by Peace »

Went out for shooting today but the weather isn't exactly cooperative. Didn't find anything alive much interesting but found a dead cat and a mynah

The dead mynah

Strangely this cat died at a grassy long slope. It seems so out of place somehow.

A road killed snake too

It's probably an aftermath of the recent heavy rains. I see lots of fallen branches and collapsed trees. Signs of stream overflowing beyond banks by quite a margin was pretty interesting too.

I saw a cluster of butterflies but weren't successful in taking a decent picture. :( Gotten too close and they just dispersed.

A closer shot

domvonn
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by domvonn »

bro get a DSLR :) :p

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor

Post by Peace »

Can I use yours? :D Heh, for nature photography something with high telephoto would be advantageous, but mine just isn't :(

I find photographing butterfly gatherings quite a challenge and interesting. At times, they just don't care about your presence and sometimes they just disperse upon your slightest movement. Requires lots of patience and luck too, much like fishing. ;)

Here's are some I manage to take in the past.

domvonn
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by domvonn »

very nice...!i have not encountered butts in a group before. :thumbsup:

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Post by dBs™ »

:thumbsup: Beautiful pics :thumbsup: Nice shots :nod: The butterflies hor, not the dead cat n bird :cry:

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Post by dBs™ »

Was searching for bugs n flies to shoot but saw this poor little birdy hanged. :cry:
What horrible preople could have done this to the bird. A fishing line was tied around the neck. :( :( :(

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor

Post by Peace »

That's act of cruelty for sure, and probably an ugly one in the name of anglers. :( I've seen birds caught using hooks embedded in bread and the caught like a fish would be. What's really wrong is that people do it out of pleasure. :thumbsdown: