More Sunsets

This forum is dedicated towards nature appreciation. Share nature related pictures such as sunsets, landscape, plants and animals or interesting things you see during your fishing trips.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Fishing interest: Egi<Squid<Sotong

More Sunsets

Post by Tere »

Peace,
Here's the edited pix.

Tere (IXUS V3 @ ISO50)

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Post by dBs™ »

:shocked: Dats cookie ??? Nice doggy :lol:

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

Angelfishing wrote::shocked: Dats cookie ??? Nice doggy :lol:
Nooo that's not Cookie ler ... Me saw that dog swimming in salty. Phwett phweet the doggie come over then pose for picture. Cookie (Wired Fox Terrier) is an Australian Citizen / Singapore PR hahahahhahaha ... me brought her back from Melbourne.

I'm still training her to "Fetch The Monkey". She still can't tell the difference between dead or alive ... Maybe monkey dead when she bring to me. Someone please tell me where can find big monkey soft toy? :p

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Post by dBs™ »

pics of cookie ??? ;) n I 'll tell u where to buy monkey soft toy :lol:

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

Hi Tere, very nice view of the evening. :) I have no clue where this would be, but it sure looks like a place I would like to visit. ;) The doggie looks like it is in a deep thought. :mischieve:

Yes, we want :pics: of :cookie:! Why teach cookie to fetch toy monkey, start with real life monkeys for a start. :mischieve: I am kidding. :p

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

Peace wrote:Hi Tere, very nice view of the evening. :) I have no clue where this would be, but it sure looks like a place I would like to visit. ;) The doggie looks like it is in a deep thought. :mischieve:

Yes, we want :pics: of :cookie:! Why teach cookie to fetch toy monkey, start with real life monkeys for a start. :mischieve: I am kidding. :p
Must have time to groom her first ... now her hair long long not nice. This weekend ... time to give her a fur cut.