Life Beside Lots Of Water ...

This forum is dedicated towards nature appreciation. Share nature related pictures such as sunsets, landscape, plants and animals or interesting things you see during your fishing trips.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Fishing interest: Egi<Squid<Sotong

Life Beside Lots Of Water ...

Post by Tere »

Now playing with my new camera. Still learning lol ... enjoy :D

Bumble Bee

DragonFly

Peace, here's the creature you detest most :lol:

:lol:

domvonn
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by domvonn »

No 5 ish :thumbsup:, S3 is ish a good camera le
I am a predatory fish keeper/fisherman/photographer.:)

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

domvonn wrote:No 5 ish :thumbsup:, S3 is ish a good camera le
Thank u dom dom, the rest got alot of noise ler ... how to rectify it uh ?

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

I see you had fun with your new toy, S3 is a very good outdoor camera. :nod: The bumblebee shot is awesome, I've never taken them landed, much less this close.

I suppose you're using AUTO mode or P mode with auto ISO. Cameras often select higher ISO unnecessarily if you let it control own its own, which results in noise in the pictures. Try using P mode but set(lock) the ISO at 80, but make sure there is enough light to do so.

Oh yeah, I don't like monkeys. :mischieve:

domvonn
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by domvonn »

Tere wrote:
domvonn wrote:No 5 ish :thumbsup:, S3 is ish a good camera le
Thank u dom dom, the rest got alot of noise ler ... how to rectify it uh ?
Tere.. can i know what settings do u use on ur cam ? A? Av? Tv? M ? P ?
Bro, u can try to do some cropping to add more punch into the pics.
Potentially good ish number 5 :)

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

This was taken Manual ISO200 1/400 F3.5

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

Full Manual Control is good if you can interpret the exposure of a scene effectively. But it also means more time fiddling with the controls as opposed to using auto or semi auto mode. I tried using it before and my subject flew away before I could finish setting the right exposure. :lol:

My favourite mode is AV(also known as Aperture Priority Mode). You get to control the depth of field using aperture and the camera automatically adjusts the shutter speed for you. Use 'exposure compensation' with it when the scene is difficult for the light metering. :grin:

domvonn
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by domvonn »

Peace wrote:Full Manual Control is good if you can interpret the exposure of a scene effectively. But it also means more time fiddling with the controls as opposed to using auto or semi auto mode. I tried using it before and my subject flew away before I could finish setting the right exposure. :lol:

My favourite mode is AV(also known as Aperture Priority Mode). You get to control the depth of field using aperture and the camera automatically adjusts the shutter speed for you. Use 'exposure compensation' with it when the scene is difficult for the light metering. :grin:
agree with Peace , i like to use Av too, easier to play with DOF.My Cam is usually set to Av most of the time. :thumbsup:
wateva u use dun use auto :)

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

Today had a little time to play with my camera again. This is again around "lots of Water".

ISO80 SHUTTER: 15" APATURE: F7.1

ISO100 SHUTTER: 1/5 APATURE: F3.5

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

Me improving ya? :D

domvonn
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by domvonn »

bro bro...pics with lesser noise le.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
first pic will be good if the view is slightly higher...taken at LSR? There is someting like a watch tower there right?

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

Dom Dom, itsh USR ler ... My tripod Mini de ... I use Fully Manual the trick I learn yeshterday ish ... set it to 2 secs Auto Trigger ... like that no bo bo shaking.

domvonn
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by domvonn »

Tere wrote:Dom Dom, itsh USR ler ... My tripod Mini de ... I use Fully Manual the trick I learn yeshterday ish ... set it to 2 secs Auto Trigger ... like that no bo bo shaking.
oops i ish typo ther eon the SR lol...i usually go there jog and pick leaves de...:) 2 sec timer mode izzit ? yes yes ,...ish must use tripod for night scenery shot de.. :) u ish improving ...ish very good. :thumbsup:

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

domvonn wrote:
Tere wrote:Dom Dom, itsh USR ler ... My tripod Mini de ... I use Fully Manual the trick I learn yeshterday ish ... set it to 2 secs Auto Trigger ... like that no bo bo shaking.
oops i ish typo ther eon the SR lol...i usually go there jog and pick leaves de...:) 2 sec timer mode izzit ? yes yes ,...ish must use tripod for night scenery shot de.. :) u ish improving ...ish very good. :thumbsup:
Got what Light N Cheap Tripod Full one ? Me gonna prepare for Terengannu trip. Actually I think Macro shots mush use tripod then nice nice. Prosumer ish a Prosumer afterall ... got limitation

domvonn
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by domvonn »

Tere wrote:
domvonn wrote:
Got what Light N Cheap Tripod Full one ? Me gonna prepare for Terengannu trip. Actually I think Macro shots mush use tripod then nice nice. Prosumer ish a Prosumer afterall ... got limitation
tripod ish can buy at Carrefour :) cheap and light...travelling can bring.
Macros must use tripod is correct but using a tripod will limit u to move closer and closer. but personally i do use a tripod for macros.