Forest Trekking

This forum is dedicated towards nature appreciation. Share nature related pictures such as sunsets, landscape, plants and animals or interesting things you see during your fishing trips.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Re: Forest Trekking

Post by dBs™ »

OMG ! Peace met a hiao snake ..eating still want to take beedeo !

That's a good one there. :thumbsup:
Looks like the snake can easily down a few more of those frogs.

Hey ... you should have save the frog ! :mad:
instead of locking down it's death ... :p

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Streetmonkey »

dBs™ wrote:OMG ! Peace met a hiao snake ..eating still want to take beedeo !

That's a good one there. :thumbsup:
Looks like the snake can easily down a few more of those frogs.

Hey ... you should have save the frog ! :mad:
instead of locking down it's death ... :p

DBS, it is a cycle of nature, y save the frog? anyway .. frog breed at tremendous rate. as to compare to snake. :grin: i hope peace can meet some reticulate or cobra hee hee .. tat would b FUN>

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Fishing interest: Egi<Squid<Sotong

Post by Tere »

Peacy, its a very rare video. Good on ya alertness. :lol:

If its dBs's video, I think I won't hear frog screams ... it'll be dBs screaming/Shriking "EEeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Post by dBs™ »

Tere wrote:Peacy, its a very rare video. Good on ya alertness. :lol:

If its dBs's video, I think I won't hear frog screams ... it'll be dBs screaming/Shriking "EEeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Wrong !

You will hear Simon shouting ... 在那里!在那里!!蛇在那里!!!

Coz I will need him to grap it by it's head so I can do a macro ! :mischieve:

hehe ...just kidding ... :lol:

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

Thanks for the ID on the snake, StreetMonkey. I often encounter these bronzeback along water banks but usually I would have spooked them off before I am able to take my camera out. Once, I saw three of them suntanning together. :lol: Mm yes, we shouldn't interfere with nature's activity, however cruel it might seem...unless the snake ate the frog that I was in the midst of taking, I'll yank the frog out of its throat! Kidding. :lol:

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Streetmonkey »

not all snake u HAVE to catch it by the head, if skillful enuff, u still can handle it as it is. those docile type i mean. but for those skittish and dangerous type, it is best left to those expert. anyway it had been quite sometime since i handle a snake le. wonder if the skill is still left in me lol.

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Streetmonkey »

Peace wrote:Thanks for the ID on the snake, StreetMonkey. I often encounter these bronzeback along water banks but usually I would have spooked them off before I am able to take my camera out. Once, I saw three of them suntanning together. :lol: Mm yes, we shouldn't interfere with nature's activity, however cruel it might seem...unless the snake ate the frog that I was in the midst of taking, I'll yank the frog out of its throat! Kidding. :lol:
welcome , actually i aso a naturalist lai de :o the snake most properly had detected ur heat n scent. those bronzeback r skittish if i m not mistaken.