Tere By The Water ...

This forum is dedicated towards nature appreciation. Share nature related pictures such as sunsets, landscape, plants and animals or interesting things you see during your fishing trips.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Fishing interest: Egi<Squid<Sotong

Tere By The Water ...

Post by Tere »

Now the sequence to life by the water ... me sit beside water and take pictures ... counted or not? Me in KL now ... enjoy the peektures! :lol:

I think Ish Got FEEEEEEEEELLLL

Nice?

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Re: Tere By The Water ...

Post by Peace »

Very nice pictures Tere, I can see you're enjoying yourself at the Hotel. The sunrise is pretty, shoot more landscapes. ;)

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

Peace wrote:Very nice pictures Tere, I can see you're enjoying yourself at the Hotel. The sunrise is pretty, shoot more landscapes. ;)
Second morning sunrise not nice already :(

I was perched up in the suite for the whole day commanding corporate "war games". Second day morning went downstairs to try to take some peektures around, but I was surrounded by 4 security guards telling me no peekture taking at the shopping strip ... I was mistaken for being a potential terrorist ... :raincloud: :raincloud: :raincloud:

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

Yes, we must be careful when taking pictures at sensitive areas. A lot shopping malls, even in Singapore do not allow photo taking in the building too. PUB is also very particular about this, they'll jump when you take a picture of their pipe. :lol:

domvonn
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by domvonn »

Tere, u got use tripod for those shots ? 1/3 Tv ish very shiong for handheld le... very nice xposed :thumbsup:
first 2 pics ish got feel..last pic bo simi feel..hehe
I am a predatory fish keeper/fisherman/photographer.:)

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

domvonn wrote:Tere, u got use tripod for those shots ? 1/3 Tv ish very shiong for handheld le... very nice xposed :thumbsup:
Dom Dom .. all ish no tripod de .. me lying on the deck chair take peektures de ... kakakakkaka

Third peek's feel ish on the wall and the little bit of water on the floor .. me ish like the way the light was being diffused against the wall.

domvonn
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by domvonn »

Tere wrote:
domvonn wrote:Tere, u got use tripod for those shots ? 1/3 Tv ish very shiong for handheld le... very nice xposed :thumbsup:
Dom Dom .. all ish no tripod de .. me lying on the deck chair take peektures de ... kakakakkaka

Third peek's feel ish on the wall and the little bit of water on the floor .. me ish like the way the light was being diffused against the wall.
wow handheld.....IS helps alot yeah :) or ur hand ish ish no utilised de? hehe :p

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

Me no need PCC lately mah ... so hands stable le ... kakaka just kidding.

The 2nd peeks issit ? For that one me shift the focus window in the X-Axis to the tree, cos the tree brighter ... so shutter speed will be faster ... lesser error and handshakes seen mah. kekekekekekek

domvonn
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by domvonn »

Tere wrote:Me no need PCC lately mah ... so hands stable le ... kakaka just kidding.

The 2nd peeks issit ? For that one me shift the focus window in the X-Axis to the tree, cos the tree brighter ... so shutter speed will be faster ... lesser error and handshakes seen mah. kekekekekekek
good technique ! lock the focus and recompose. :)