Tere ShootOut Day 2

This forum is dedicated towards nature appreciation. Share nature related pictures such as sunsets, landscape, plants and animals or interesting things you see during your fishing trips.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Fishing interest: Egi<Squid<Sotong

Tere ShootOut Day 2

Post by Tere »

After the intense chionging session for 1 morning, I concasted at 9.30pm last nite ... Today opened my eyes ... rub rub ... hmmm cannot see sunlight ... means good sign. Still can go out for a morning walk, see got pretty gals jogging in the nearby park. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok here's during my morning exercise of walking. :lol:

High Dynamic Range Photography Testing - Conclusion ... Not enough blue sky yet for outdoor HDR. Will try again.

Decorative Leucauge

Decorative Leucauge

Last edited by Tere on Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

domvonn
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Re: Tere ShootOut Day 2

Post by domvonn »

think the sky spoil the HDR never the less still a nice try,
wah the spider shot is good..
greeny peeping ah ? kekek. :)
I am a predatory fish keeper/fisherman/photographer.:)

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Post by dBs™ »

OMG! I m turning Green ......

look at this little fella ..the smile the eye the look ....
damn cute !

good one Tere :thumbsup:

Bling me go snap greeny too :nod:

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

Angelfishing wrote:OMG! I m turning Green ......

look at this little fella ..the smile the eye the look ....
damn cute !

good one Tere :thumbsup:

Bling me go snap greeny too :nod:
Angie,
Can Can .. but me cannot guarantee got greeny one ok? So far in these few months after me got S3IS, me only encountered greenie twice and got to get as much shots of the greenie as possible cos they seem very easily spooked as compared to Skinks wor. Actually hor ... me think the Green fella might look like Peacy hehehehehhe ish got Innocent Eye and smile wakakaka yet somehow forgot to mention those evil claw. Wakakkakakakaka

Dom Dom ... I agree .. its not a very good example of HDR ... I think I need a nice sky and a nice egg yoke + water to fully show the full potential of HDR. Hee hee hee Dom ... u check the lighting of the spider carefully ... hehehehehh the secret to the pic lies in the lighting :lol: :lol: :lol: me cheated on this one again kakakakakka. Can you spot?

Ehh ... do you guys feel that after me use the Photobucket's resizing, the peeks looks like drop in quality?

domvonn
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by domvonn »

the spider in the 2 pics is on the same pose right? juz my guess lah .
u shot from a diff angle..
I am a predatory fish keeper/fisherman/photographer.:)

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

domvonn wrote:the spider in the 2 pics is on the same pose right? juz my guess lah .
u shot from a diff angle..
Wakakak both are upside down. :pinocchio:

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

Wah, nice find on the green crested lizard again Tere, you seem to have a charm for lizards and skinks. :lol: HDR techqniue sort of make every part of a picture well exposed which camera sometimes cannot capture. A very good example would be a bright blue sky over a landscape in the horizon. So if you set the camera to make properly expose the sky, the landscape would become too dark, vice versa.

Not sure about photobucket degrading the quality of the photos. I know Flickr alters the images uploaded (adds sharpening) to make it look better. Photobucket probably further compresses your pictures to save space and causes quality degradation.

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

Peace, think they migrating into my playground lah. I know already ... When it rains, Lizzy sleeps, Day after it rains, Lizzy basks in the sun. The trick to take peeks of lizzy is to approach it, then sit on the ground. Slowly inch towards the fella. Noise discipline + Slow movement ... like that they will not be spooked already.

Me gonna try more HDR soon. Anyone wants to shoot egg yoke? me got nice place.

Told Dom Dom yesterday that I will like to shoot Shenton Way from the middle of the road. :lol: I think it'll look amazing. We gonna conduct a HLF shootout already kekekekeke Angie catch snake, Dom Dom manhandle the snake and Tere shall eat snake. :D

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

Sigh ... want to sleep, but cannot sleep. Think me too stressed already ... Anyway, do a bit of adjustment on my peekture ... got a bit of arty farty feeling this morning. Hope you'll enjoy this. :lol: We ish must equip ourselves for the vast China market.