The Story Continues

This forum is dedicated towards nature appreciation. Share nature related pictures such as sunsets, landscape, plants and animals or interesting things you see during your fishing trips.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Fishing interest: Egi<Squid<Sotong

The Story Continues

Post by Tere »

It has been quite some time that Peace, DomDom, Angie or me have posted some peektures.

With the arrival of North-East Wind, I'll like to get the ball rolling once again.

Work load and stress level had been high. Took some time off to destress a little and went shooting. For practice as well as preparation for Tere Travel Log 2007 Closing Event.

It says North-East

Still got some more, but a little tired to do anymore editing. Akan Datang ... Hang On there ...

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Re: The Story Continues

Post by Peace »

Good portray of the morning feel of the yacht club, I had been there early in the morning too but was too eager to fish. :lol: The white flower is very nice, did you take that at the seawall beside the club?

Thanks for sharing the pictures, I haven't done any much shooting myself lately. The monsoon rain will make it harder for us to go out to shoot, then again there will be many frogs coming out to welcome this wet season. So tempting. ;)

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

Peace wrote:Good portray of the morning feel of the yacht club, I had been there early in the morning too but was too eager to fish. :lol: The white flower is very nice, did you take that at the seawall beside the club?

Thanks for sharing the pictures, I haven't done any much shooting myself lately. The monsoon rain will make it harder for us to go out to shoot, then again there will be many frogs coming out to welcome this wet season. So tempting. ;)
The flower was taken outside the club, along the little path leading towards the seawall. Dunno what flower is that, but it just stands out in midst of the greenary. I like the pretty flower too. :D

Yesh Yesh, frogs coming out together with lotsa mossies too. :lol: I think I've got the "magical hour" at that place.

domvonn
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by domvonn »

Tere, that flower how can u dunno leh ...nice series.:) well done.
I am a predatory fish keeper/fisherman/photographer.:)

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

domvonn wrote:Tere, that flower how can u dunno leh ...nice series.:) well done.
Dom, actually got other pictures some more ... got one ish I accidentally take peek of Lynx Spider until i oso dunno .. kakakakaak very well camo :D

domvonn
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by domvonn »

wah kaoz..u waiting for wat?
post leh !
I am a predatory fish keeper/fisherman/photographer.:)

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Post by dBs™ »

ya lor ... what you waiting for ?

POST IT! :nod:

I like the white flower too :yay:

A thick layer of dust covering my S3 liaoz :p

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

Angelfishing wrote:ya lor ... what you waiting for ?

POST IT! :nod:

I like the white flower too :yay:

A thick layer of dust covering my S3 liaoz :p
Kakakakak macham year end everybody mood already ... Camera also taking annual leave. Tere ish going for final burst in 2007. Kakakakak

The pics wait lah ... still choosing lor ... now S3IS macham a bit handicapped ... but Tere ish cannot afford to buy many lenses for DSLR :lol:

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

Angie, DomDom ..
Little by little mah ... heheheh :lol: give a bit, give a bit then everyone come back here again. Hee Hee Hee. :lol:

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

Today Tere went shopping at Suntec City for Xmas pressy and some clothes. Then Tere got lost ... Lost in the sea of pretty babes in tubes, speghetti straps, shorts, more shorts and yet more shorts ... awooooooooooooooooo. :lol:

Walked around Suntec City abit ... but nothing much to shoot over there. Just caught sight of a very adorable little caucasian girl whom was screaming and yelling while her parents tried to put her in the baby pram. She finally stopped when her parents let her walk around on her own without the pram. Kakkaak so adorable.

After Suntec, Tere continued on to Raffles City ... sad to say ... People Mountain People Sea ... Glad its not a Saturday evening ... or else it could have been worst! Walked in and out of shops ... Polo Ralph followed by Tommy and on and on ... again ... its a place of distraction ... sigh ...

I went up to the top level and they were having some live shows for kids ... Suddenly remembered I had my camera wif me wor ... so took a picture of the girl singing on stage. I have no idea what was happening anyway.

After shopping a bit ... Tere bought a Cafe Latte to go from Coffee Beans slowly sipping and making his way out.

Went on for practice shoot. So Enjoy ah :) :lol: :lol:

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

Here's a few more shots

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

Very nice series you got there, the night shots are very well taken. That lady singing is a lovely shot, must be a challenge to shoot that in such low lightings. You've improved much on your photography skills. :nod:

Merry Xmas to you too, Tere. May we all have more fun fishing on this holiday season. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: Opps... :p