Tere Beside Water Collection *Updated: 30 March 08*

This forum is dedicated towards nature appreciation. Share nature related pictures such as sunsets, landscape, plants and animals or interesting things you see during your fishing trips.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Fishing interest: Egi<Squid<Sotong

Re: Tere Beside Water Collection *Updated: 30 March 08*

Post by Tere »

Peace wrote:Very nice shot Tere, your shots have certainly gotten better. ;) You got a great pose from the lizard in the hidden bush, it's not easy to get the camera to autofocus into it ya? The 'red lallang' is beautiful, where did shoot it from?

Keep your pictures coming in, I hope to do some shooting myself too but I don't think I should go near into the forest while some escapee is still on the loose. :(
Peacy, heheh ... in the mood mah ... so can shoot better.

The red lalang just outside Ministry of Foreign Affairs. :lol: Can try there.

No need to go into forested area ... those pictures taken at open places beside the road only. :lol: Come come, Tere bring you.

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

Tere wrote:No need to go into forested area ... those pictures taken at open places beside the road only. :lol: Come come, Tere bring you.
Nah, I love the forest, the bugs there love me too...especially the mosquitoes, they must be starving by now. :lol:

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

Peace wrote:
Tere wrote:No need to go into forested area ... those pictures taken at open places beside the road only. :lol: Come come, Tere bring you.
Nah, I love the forest, the bugs there love me too...especially the mosquitoes, they must be starving by now. :lol:
They got so many people feeding them now mah ... :lol: Gurkhas and army feeding your pet mossies mah ... so no worries lor. They feasting on healthy hot blood kakakakak

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

Oki New Peeks !!! :lol:

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

Good night shots...by the looks of it you did a long exposure and standing in the middle of the street? :shocked: Be careful of vehicles even late in the night, the grim reaper might be 'driving' around the corner! :lol:

The marina south pier has a nice view from its top deck ya, and if you have a really long rod you can drop your line down and fish from there. Kidding. :p