Huay Jin Vegetarian Food

Discuss about all the good food in town. Share your reviews on the various places you've dined here.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Huay Jin Vegetarian Food

Post by dBs™ »

Huay Jin Vegetarian Food
Hawkerway Coffee Shop
Blk 272 Bukit Batok East Avenue 4
Singapore 650272

If you like or even just want to try out nicely done and creative vegetarian food .... Huay Jin Vegatarian Food is the answer.

They serve plain mee hoon/noodle with a choice of lor chap ( braised gravy sauce ) or curry vegetable.
There's a wide variety of other ingredients to go with the noodles; fried poh piah, "prawn" fritter which is actually broccoli on the inside
and flour fried to golden brown on the outside, different selection of vegetables etc ...
I always like to add extra bits of the crispy thing ... ( 斋鹅 )
This stall will cut-up the tofu skin to bite size and fried it to a crispy golden brown.
Goes really well with the curry or braised gravy ... dip into the sauce ... yum !

I never miss their sambal chilli ... though it's vegetarian which mean it did not used most of the flavouring of normal sambal chilli ...
the sambal here is as good as those non vegetarian type.
Not too spicy but just right to add a sizzling hotness to your taste bud as you tucks into the delicious noodle or rice.

domvonn
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Re: Huay Jin Vegetarian Food

Post by domvonn »

If u happen to have a project a Teck WHye Lane, Try the vegetarian stall at Block 16.
Power!
I am a predatory fish keeper/fisherman/photographer.:)

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Re: Huay Jin Vegetarian Food

Post by dBs™ »

domvonn wrote:If u happen to have a project a Teck WHye Lane, Try the vegetarian stall at Block 16.
Power!
well... I don't need to have a project to eat there ... lol !

Noted and will give it a try should we pass by there.

I am sure it's going to be good like the nam xing hokkien mee.