Singapore though a multi racial society ... is not very dog friendly.
Many places other than parks are out of bound to dogs especially air-conditioned areas.
Should you be out with your fur kids for a walk, it can be quite a challenge to find a restaurant or cafes for a coffee/drinks.
More often than not ... we end up with packed lunch/dinner tucked in a corner of somewhere or simply head home.
Do a search online ... you can find quite some many dogs cafes and restaurants who allowed dogs into the premises.
However, some of these cafes are no longer in business ...
Here is a list of restaurants and cafes which I have patronized with Scott and/or Junior in toll.
Do feel free to add on any other places which are known to you that are pet friendly.
Restaurant Serving BOTH Human and Dog Food
01) K9 Kafe ~ 110 Turf Club Rd * Review
02) Bark Angel ~ 15 Thomson Hill Drive
http://www.facebook.com/pages/BarkAngel ... 5941574470
03) Urban Pooch ~ 530 Balestier Road, Monville Mansion
04) Furry Pets ~ 100 Guillemard Road Singapore 399718
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Furry-Pet ... 141?v=wall
05) Doggie Style Cafe ~ Nex Shopping Mall
Restaurant Serving ONLY Human Food but Dog are allowed onto the premises
01) Beach Cabana ~ East Coast Park Area C ( 5 mins walk from MacDonald's )
02) Acacia Restaurant ~ Bishan Park II, 1382 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1
03) Canopy Garden Dining & Bar ~ Bishan Park II, 1382 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1
04) Beach Culture ~ No. 131 Pasir Ris Road, Pasir Ris Beach Park, Carpark E
05) Xiang Man Yuan Live Seafood Garden ~ Orientus Country Club & Resorts, 1021 Mornington Crescent, Seletar East Camp,Piccadilly
06) Chye Lye Restaurant Fish Head Curry ~ No.1 Jalan Legundi, Sembawang Garden Arcades
07) Sum's Kitchen & Hong Kong Roasted Meat ~ 3 Jalan Legundi
08) 49 Katong Laksa ~ 49 East Coast Road, Hock Tong Hin Eating House
09) Beach Road Prawn Noodle House ~ 370 East Coast Road
10) Mutton Soup Steamboat ~ Public Mansion, 432 Balestier Road #01-434
12) Most of the restaurants along Robertson Quay
* Please take note ... seating are all in outdoor or non-air-conditioned areas