Color Signature

Post all fishing related questions here such as tackles, fishing techniques, rigs, fish ID, etc. All the technical stuff about fishing.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

stevenseow
Line Untangling
Line Untangling

Color Signature

Post by stevenseow »

Hi Mod, can we add color text to our signature :confused:
Fishing Is For Relax

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Re: Color Signature

Post by Peace »

stevenseow wrote:Hi Mod, can we add color text to our signature :confused:
I'm sorry, I cannot allow colour fonts and image signature. I don't want signatures to be too distracting for readers. Mild usage is actually okay, but I can't control it entirely. Your understanding will be appreciated. :flower::)

Welcome to HLF

stevenseow
Line Untangling
Line Untangling

Post by stevenseow »

Peace wrote:
stevenseow wrote:Hi Mod, can we add color text to our signature :confused:
I'm sorry, I cannot allow colour fonts and image signature. I don't want signatures to be too distracting for readers. Mild usage is actually okay, but I can't control it entirely. Your understanding will be appreciated. :flower::)

Welcome to HLF
Thanks for the reply. But may be you guys will like to consider to standardise it to Black. This will be able to differentiate between the post and signature text. :)
Fishing Is For Relax

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

stevenseow wrote:Thanks for the reply. But may be you guys will like to consider to standardise it to Black. This will be able to differentiate between the post and signature text. :)
Good suggestion. But unfortunately, both the posts and signature share the same style(colour). I don't have the skills to meddle with the codes either. You can make your signature as a link(the tag) so that it turns black though. :P ... ature Text[/code]
will give you this
[url=http://]Signature Text[/url]

Anyway, this styling should be temporary as I will upgrade it to phpBB 3.0 when it is released. The whole forum will probably have a new look too.

Sit tight :)

stevenseow
Line Untangling
Line Untangling

Post by stevenseow »

Peace wrote:
stevenseow wrote:Thanks for the reply. But may be you guys will like to consider to standardise it to Black. This will be able to differentiate between the post and signature text. :)
Good suggestion. But unfortunately, both the posts and signature share the same style(colour). I don't have the skills to meddle with the codes either. You can make your signature as a link(the tag) so that it turns black though. :P ... ature Text[/code]
will give you this
[url=http://]Signature Text[/url]

Anyway, this styling should be temporary as I will upgrade it to phpBB 3.0 when it is released. The whole forum will probably have a new look too.

Sit tight :)
Many Thanks i got it :thumbsup:
Fishing Is For Relax