wat wat worms

Post all fishing related questions here such as tackles, fishing techniques, rigs, fish ID, etc. All the technical stuff about fishing.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Tarique Harith
Lucky Newbie
Lucky Newbie

wat wat worms

Post by Tarique Harith »

was wondering, where can i actually buy wat wat worms in singapore....? ive been buyin mine frm regal's, but lately, e supplier has been a big hassle....coz they nvr came.... :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :mad: :mad: :mad:

so any other shops dat is sellin wat wat worm...? :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Re: wat wat worms

Post by Peace »

Hi Tarique Harith, welcome to HLF. Changi pro does sell them but do call them up to check for availability first. On the west side, E-waves and Dash do sell sarong worms but I don't think they have wat-wat. You should call them up to verify. :)

Newguy
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Fishing interest: Crabbing,Inshore,Jetty and Pond Fishing...

Post by Newguy »

From wad i know the west side area dat sell wat wat worm is at taman jurong not quite sure of the shop name....
The east area is @ changi gary's tackle but need to check with both shop as these few daes hv not being quite a good day i went to taman jurong and they only hv sarong left.....
Sorry to confuse u coz I'm still new to this sport...

Tarique Harith
Lucky Newbie
Lucky Newbie

Post by Tarique Harith »

thanx guyz...i guess not much shops sellin wat wat...i bought wat wat worms frm e waves...but aint dat good....
id prefer the one in regals (taman jurong ) are fat & juicy...last longer in e sea... but lately they dun bring in...i tink e wat wat supplier (frm jb) abit slow.....

but aniwae thanx guyz =)

Oinkie
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Fishing interest: Offshore Fishing, biking, kooning, makaning....

Post by Oinkie »

Newguy wrote:From wad i know the west side area dat sell wat wat worm is at taman jurong not quite sure of the shop name....
The east area is @ changi gary's tackle but need to check with both shop as these few daes hv not being quite a good day i went to taman jurong and they only hv sarong left.....

Hi

Is Gary's tackle still around? Most of the time I only see a closed shutter whenever I'm in the area......