Post all fishing related questions here such as tackles, fishing techniques, rigs, fish ID, etc. All the technical stuff about fishing.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

stout infantfish
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: Net fishing

Post by stout infantfish »

Hello,i have just started fishing again after stopping for at least 5 years.I happen to browse the internet and found your website. :nod:
Just went jigging at Bedok jetty for tamban on 17th Feb 2012,managed to catch only a handful about 10pcs.I use to catch fish with my siam net and tamban net at bedok jetty before it was banned.
Recently bought 3 Penn Battle reels 2000,4000 and 6000 with a Shakespear Tiger rod 7ft and also a Okuma nemisis 2.Got a few lures from Riverland tackle at changi namely rapala and kamashita squid jigs :fish2:

sgpu
Forum Patrol
Forum Patrol
Fishing interest: luring, parking, bottom

Re: Newbie

Post by sgpu »

good luck . . .
若要人不知, 除非己莫为

'tio bo'???

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

Welcome to HLF stout infantfish, I see you're all ready geared up for a come back. We hope to see more of your catches in the future, good luck. :)

Vidic
Forum Patrol
Forum Patrol
Fishing interest: Sports Fishing

Post by Vidic »

Welcome to Handline Fishing stout infantfish ! Feel free to post your catch report and share with us your catches :D . That's some number of nice reels you got there, enjoy using them. :p
Fishing is unquestionably a form of madness, but happily, for once bitten, there is no cure. --Francis