Posting Pictures.

Post all fishing related questions here such as tackles, fishing techniques, rigs, fish ID, etc. All the technical stuff about fishing.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Kishore
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: Toman fishing tips

Posting Pictures.

Post by Kishore »

Gents,
I received many PM's to WatsApp pictures of the Rig which i mentioned about Peacock Bass.(Floater and HK hook)
If somebody here could be kind enough to tell me how to post pictures here,i think it will benefit everyone.Please bear in mind that i am from Old School.Please reply in step by step format.
Kishore

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Re: Posting Pictures.

Post by Peace »

Here's a walkthrough you can follow, hope I didn't go through it too fast. I'm sure your tips will benefit many readers here, happy to have your spirit of sharing. :)

Kishore
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive

Post by Kishore »

Peace My Man,
When i click to a new topic on Ask a Question,a new page opens.I cannot see the top address on Imgur,simple image
sharer on that page.I went through your link like Ten times and still the top address is not visible.Please tell me what i am doing wrong.
Kishore

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

You have to type the web address of imgur on a separate new page/tab but I see you've figured it out already. :)

Kishore
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive

Post by Kishore »

Peace wrote:You have to type the web address of imgur on a separate new page/tab but I see you've figured it out already. :)
Peace,
Thanks for your information.
Kishore