Post all fishing related questions here such as tackles, fishing techniques, rigs, fish ID, etc. All the technical stuff about fishing.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Line Untangling
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:07 am
- Fishing interest: Lure Fishing, Prawning, Inshore Fishing
- Location: Bedok Reservoir
Hi, I wonder if we could take home the aquatic plants such as hydrilla in reservoir? Especially if it is in abundance. Any idea?
- Site Editor
- Posts: 3989
- Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:48 pm
- Fishing interest: Handline fishing
- Location: Singapore
It's legal to bag a fish in most reservoirs, I don't see why we can't take some water plants back. Just be mindful not pollute the place in the process and make sure it's safe to do so.