Post all fishing related questions here such as tackles, fishing techniques, rigs, fish ID, etc. All the technical stuff about fishing.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Line Untangling
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:02 am
- Fishing interest: Surf fishing, lure fishing, squid fishing, net casting, offshore fishing, fly fishing.
Does anyone know whats the best brand to get for a casting net? The price range, where can i buy for a cheaper price and what to take note of when choosing which net to buy. Im planning. To get a 10 to 12ft.
- Site Editor
- Posts: 3931
- Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:48 pm
- Fishing interest: Handline fishing
- Location: Singapore
I'm not into net casting, but if you're new to it maybe you can just try out a cheap one first. You don't want to get an expensive one and get torn by rocky areas or getting stuck in deeper water. Surecatch does have cast nets, you can check them out at their Ubi shop.
- Bite Sensitive
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:00 pm
- Fishing interest: Surf Fishing, Jetty Fishing, Lure Fishing, Squid Fishing, Crabbing, Offshore Fishing.
- Location: Jurong West, Singapore
um just saying, i went to Joe Tackle at beach road to meet my buddythe other day, and there were 2 large shops beside it selling all sorts of nets, u can try and check it out...
Fishing is #AWESOME!!!