baiting adventures at my playground :))

Fishing reports primary from freshwater reservoirs, lakes and streams.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

xiaodhanan
Line Untangling
Line Untangling
Fishing interest: lure and shore. mostly fw

baiting adventures at my playground :))

Post by xiaodhanan »

my first soon hock (marble goby ). so happy. its still young so i didnt want other uncle to take it . its in my fish tank now . till it grows big il release it :)Image

and got one more om my handline good size !!
so happy.!! i always wanted to get one and today was so heng :)

i miss this guy two times first one my hook came off. but he took my lucky handline again :)
good size

and that day was so heng. really thank nature and god. my fave gentlegiant of fw :)

really dam happy. but an uncle go take my patin.abit sad. i die die keep asking him can i release back he say here dont need. aniways i cant say anything coz he help me land .:/haiss planning to restock coz the population went
down

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Re: baiting adventures at my playground :))

Post by Peace »

Is that where I think it is? The catch is really impressive. :thumbsup: I can understand that you feel obliged to give the fish to the uncle since he helped you land the fish. You can tell a white lie saying you really want to bring it home but release the fish back after he has gone away. It's not always easy or nice to tell off a person no matter how others tell you your rights to release the fish, especially if you're going to see him there every now and then. Be tactful. :nod:

Thanks for sharing your wonderful catch with us!

xiaodhanan
Line Untangling
Line Untangling
Fishing interest: lure and shore. mostly fw

Re: baiting adventures at my playground :))

Post by xiaodhanan »

thanks bro peace :)) yes it is that place haha do drop by fridays or weekends il be there :)