Tere @ Sesame Street Fishing

Fishing reports primary from freshwater reservoirs, lakes and streams.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Fishing interest: Egi<Squid<Sotong

Tere @ Sesame Street Fishing

Post by Tere »

Went for my morning exercise yesterday morning as I could not sleep.

I wanted to test out a china rod too :lol:

First, I started off using Rubber Lure. First bugger who came up bit off the tail of the lure, next one bit off my lure's torso. Last fella bit the remaining head portion. Hehehehhe after expanding 2 pieces of rubber lure, I proceeded on to catch Tomans with my 3.5 Squid jig. They were boiling and I figured they'll just eat anything and everything. Heheheheheh my guess was right ... double hookups. Total of 18 pieces of above 1ft long tomans landed. As I was standing on a slope, many of them wriggle their way into the water very soon after landed.

Oh ... told Peacy that I was about almost attacked by BIG BIRD swooping down. No one believed me ... So I pluck a feather from its wings kakakakakakak take a look.

Here's a picture of it.

:lol:

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Re: Tere @ Sesame Street Fishing

Post by Peace »

It's always fun to encounter a school of juvenile tomans, they never fail to shred your lures and even the leader. :shocked: Good trip there, so what's your evaluation of the rod? The feather looks like one from a raptor, I often see them preying on the little tomans from above and they're very fast and accurate.

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

Peace wrote:It's always fun to encounter a school of juvenile tomans, they never fail to shred your lures and even the leader. :shocked: Good trip there, so what's your evaluation of the rod? The feather looks like one from a raptor, I often see them preying on the little tomans from above and they're very fast and accurate.
This one I think should be from a big raptor. I swear I saw a Vulture there and it tried attacking me :sweatdrop:

The rod is rather ok I guess. The handle design is a replica of Fenwick, but the finishing and size of the cork grip is a little awkward ... its kinda neither too big or too small ... it just doesn't feel nice holding somehow. But it was quite fun fishing with it. The guides are crap.

AlleyTT
Lucky Newbie
Lucky Newbie
Fishing interest: Fishing for mei mei

Post by AlleyTT »

Stop bullying kids lah tere.

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

:lol: But my reel is oni for Finesse fishing leh ... so must catch teenager de :lol: