Punggol end

Shore based catches including beaches, breakwaters, jetties and fishing from offshore islands.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Re: Punggol end

Post by Peace »

Wow, I've not been to punggol end for a long while, is this how well paved the place has become? Looks like a really nice place to fish at. One of the fish looks to be in a pretty bad shape :shocked:, but overall the catch is very nice. Welcome to HLF XinG and thanks for sharing your catches with us. :)

XinG
Lucky Newbie
Lucky Newbie
Fishing interest: More KinGko

Post by XinG »

haha yup but i will not reconmend to fish at the punggol jetty cause there a lot of boat that make the water oily is best to walk to the right hand side of the jetty. quite a distance but is a good spot. left hand side will be better but there is contrustion so cannot get in so i went right.xD. ya that fish we caught 3 hour later then we take out for picture haha.ty for the welcome will post more if i get more good catches :nod:

weekeong
Line Untangling
Line Untangling

Post by weekeong »

wow that area so well paved liao!!
i walked right of the jetty until end and facing an island but dunno where.. not a bad place but quite a distance to cover

pyl
Line Untangling
Line Untangling

Post by pyl »

the 3rd pic is KBL ??? he look dam shag la.

thomasfong83
Lucky Newbie
Lucky Newbie
Fishing interest: Surf Fishing,Offshore Fishing,Net Casting.

Post by thomasfong83 »

the kBL looks dead judging frm the torn fins and eyes pooping out...looks a bit bloated too...
I got fish,i bring home.
You got fish,pls practice catch and release(LOL).

stout infantfish
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: Net fishing

Post by stout infantfish »

Thats a good catch for 3 hours of work :nod: I use to catch fish at the jetty until the boats start coming (OBS) outward bound school, especially in the early morning.One tip,you can get nasi lemak at the road every morning when a uncle comes to sell in the morning. :thumbsup: