King of frenzy is back!

Shore based catches including beaches, breakwaters, jetties and fishing from offshore islands.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

fisher
Line Untangling
Line Untangling

King of frenzy is back!

Post by fisher »

Hi all

in what could be mistaken for a offshore CR , here comes the king of frenzy catch report from ally and fisher adventures .
reach Ops area at 0900 hours , Hq(fisher area ) was set up and a roving team deployed to scout the enemy . 15 mins later it was a maddness frenzy , a 1kg plus parrot , coral trout of 500 grams , and assortment of Hanzi fish , spanish flag snapper and leng chaim was landed !!
2 brokeoffs of unknown fish at ally side and my side

ally encountered the enemy shortly and a big sweet lip was landed with ms wong and parrots. a big todak was landed est at 1.8 kg , meanwhile a family of 20 todaks was sighted !

At 1200 hours , fisher balloon hooked up to a monster train which turned out to be a big queenie est at 3.5 kg , picture to follow shortly , following closely behind was a much bigger queenfish at 7kg est .

meanwhile i had a run way train , unfortunately it turned out to be a monster puffer fish after 5 min of tug of war! the length of the puffer was about one arms length and grossly very fat

seeing the dark couds we decided to go for dinner . we shall be back :)

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Re: King of frenzy is back!

Post by dBs™ »

WELL DONE BOYS ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Looks like dBs curse didn't work this time round !
I was praying for "GOOD" weather for you all leh ...
And I was happily sitting in the comfort of my home and waiting to see two drenched soul defeated.
Hianz ... what an eye popping CR !

Next trip bring dBs ok ?
I will sure pray for good weather ... I promised ! :mischieve:

fisher
Line Untangling
Line Untangling

Post by fisher »

ladies and gentlemen , the queenfish that took a live baitfish on a balloon rig . unforunately the one following this behind was not caught despite floating a second baitfish. fish est at 3.5 due to its length :D

Newguy
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Fishing interest: Crabbing,Inshore,Jetty and Pond Fishing...

Post by Newguy »

Hi guy dont mind asking...

Dont mind bring me along to ure next fishing trip....

I first started as a crazy fisherman always wanted to go fishing every weekend but now a bit sian leh even though i got fish but no kakis leh... So dont mind getting together with u guys...

Thanks a lot...
Sorry to confuse u coz I'm still new to this sport...