First fish with a hand line in a long time

Shore based catches including beaches, breakwaters, jetties and fishing from offshore islands.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Madman2014
Lucky Newbie
Lucky Newbie
Fishing interest: ALL!!!!!!!!!!

First fish with a hand line in a long time

Post by Madman2014 »

Well to say I am happy is a understatement. This past weekend I went to a the coastal town of Wilmington North Carolina. I love this place for many reasons next to seeing family fishing is my favorite thing to do here, and as cols as it was I did just that, during the 3 days I was down there I caught 3 bluefish and 1 pin fish. All bit 1 were caught on rod and reel, the biggest blue caught (about 3lbs) was on a hand line! :D Sadly no pictures though :( Will try to go back in June and will get pics then.

Vidic
Forum Patrol
Forum Patrol
Fishing interest: Sports Fishing

Re: First fish with a hand line in a long time

Post by Vidic »

It is always fun for family to fish together, having a picnic, bonding together. :nod: Additional catch is always a plus ! We will be glad to see some of the different species of fish and the fishing surrounding over at coastal town of Wilmington North Carolina. :)
Fishing is unquestionably a form of madness, but happily, for once bitten, there is no cure. --Francis

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Re: First fish with a hand line in a long time

Post by Peace »

Glad you had great time on your trip to Wilmington. I hope the fishing will be even better when you're back in June. ;)