Ubin Catch Report

Shore based catches including beaches, breakwaters, jetties and fishing from offshore islands.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Commando_YR_Chin
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: Surf Fishing, Jetty Fishing, Lure Fishing, Squid Fishing, Crabbing, Offshore Fishing.

Ubin Catch Report

Post by Commando_YR_Chin »

Went surf fishing at Ubin yesterday, with 2 Gentleman Fishing Crew teammates and a friend, after continuing from Sembawang park the night before... Got soaked, 3 to 4 hour long Category 2 thunderstorm, cold and wet, but we landed 2 good sized mozambique sea catfishes... :D :fish2: :thumbsup:
Personally didn't managed to land anything but helped my teammate Mario strike the fish, the sound of the BG-50 Star Drag screaming was nice, tightened the drag, held the rod and then pass back to its owner...
1 landed by my friend Shaffee, the 1 who was involved in the CR that i posted, the stingray at Labrador park, the other by my teammate...
4.1 kg and 4.8 kg respectively.
Will return again on a sunnier day, and try again...
Can't wait to try them tomorrow... :)
[img][/http://imgur.com/gallery/pRH0ugP]
http://imgur.com/gallery/pRH0ugP
Fishing is #AWESOME!!! :thumbsup: :D :fish: :fish2:

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Re: Ubin Catch Report

Post by Peace »

I admire your vigor on the long hours of fishing, getting soaked in the rain no less. Congrats to your friend on landing those big duris. Psst...having to strike and feel the first burst of the fish is the most exciting part of the fishing in my opinion. :shh:

Thanks for sharing your team's catch report!

KingFisher
Lucky Newbie
Lucky Newbie
Fishing interest: Mainly shore fishing.

Re: Ubin Catch Report

Post by KingFisher »

Outstanding 🙌