SLS Adventures

Shore based catches including beaches, breakwaters, jetties and fishing from offshore islands.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

rookie
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive

Re: SLS Adventures

Post by rookie »

实在尔心!!!

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

Haha, that was one lucky squid, and tough luck on rookie. I think the squid could have been so desperate to get away that it bit off one of its own tentacles just to get away. (You know, like how the term coyote ugly comes from :p) Rookie, must have pulled too fast ya? Next time when you get a another squid with one particularly short tentacle, you'll know its it! :lol:

rookie
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive

Post by rookie »

Peace wrote:Haha, that was one lucky squid, and tough luck on rookie. I think the squid could have been so desperate to get away that it bit off one of its own tentacles just to get away. (You know, like how the term coyote ugly comes from :p) Rookie, must have pulled too fast ya? Next time when you get a another squid with one particularly short tentacl<textarea name="message" id="message" rows="15" cols="76" tabindex="3" onselect="storeCaret(this);" onclick="storeCaret(this);" onkeyup="storeCaret(this);" class="inputbox">
Peace wrote:Haha, that was one lucky squid, and tough luck on rookie. I think the squid could have been so desperate to get away that it bit off one of its own tentacles just to get away. (You know, like how the term coyote ugly comes from :p) Rookie, must have pulled too fast ya? Next time when you get a another squid with one particularly short tentacle, you'll know its it! :lol:
actually is, b4 i can tarik

the 2 tugs and it is gone.. :(