My past car

Catches from out the sea like boat fishing, kayaks and kelongs.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

My past car

Post by Streetmonkey »

in Souther Island ( Pawai Island)

[Image

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Re: My past car

Post by Streetmonkey »

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Streetmonkey »

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Streetmonkey »

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Streetmonkey »

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Streetmonkey »

Edit: Replaced with a nicer monkey ... now this one cool ! :nod:

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Streetmonkey »

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Streetmonkey »

cos of fishing craze, i go n buy the damn protrek which had, tide, n moon phase watch . cost me 500

but i m very dumb ... i still dunno how to use it hee hee

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Fishing interest: Egi<Squid<Sotong

Post by Tere »

The moonphase states that it is in day 7-8th day of the new moon. The tide condition is close to neap tide. Look at the flashing bar on the tide curve, it signifies the tide phase that is occuring during the given time. This piece can be used as a compass and it gives pressure, temp, different world time.

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

These catches reminds me of the days I used to frequent the southern islands. One thing that we never failed to land was the spanish flag snapper (tee boon). You can catch a wide variety of reef fishes there too, some of which were as beautiful as the Red-banded Maori Wrasse in your pictures. Thanks for sharing your catches with us. :)

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Streetmonkey »

Tere wrote:The moonphase states that it is in day 7-8th day of the new moon. The tide condition is close to neap tide. Look at the flashing bar on the tide curve, it signifies the tide phase that is occuring during the given time. This piece can be used as a compass and it gives pressure, temp, different world time.
thk.. i abit goon goon de... hee hee.. i seldom watch the tide o r monitor those tide thingy liao .. cos of a principal, i decide not to go fishing wif my kaki liao .. 3 old man .. alway had 'dispute' i youngest alway caught in between. as a rsult i decide to forgo any trip wif them despite the facts tat they r still friends now. the thing is that i do not wana to entwingle with their dosage of 'dispute. entail many many repercussion.

i think i made a reight decision .. no fishing trip .. boh dai ji.. even the storm is over, i alway fail to see the rainbow that follow suit. best is to take un-biase stand. quit fishing wif them, no nid to embroil myself in their petty stuff. boil down to 1 issue .. EGO. all r BIZ-man ... facde to them is highly regarded.

thk ... but no thk. finally able to vent this breath out of me. ha ha. sry

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Streetmonkey »

Peace wrote:These catches reminds me of the days I used to frequent the southern islands. One thing that we never failed to land was the spanish flag snapper (tee boon). You can catch a wide variety of reef fishes there too, some of which were as beautiful as the Red-banded Maori Wrasse in your pictures. Thanks for sharing your catches with us. :)
ha ha , all i know it is a parrot. to b honest, i m still very amtuer when it comes to fishing despite the fact i been fishing most of the weekend in the past.sory those r the only catch which i took pic. i missed a trip when my frn got like 20 over trevally.. golden trevally to b exact.

the smallest they got was like 1KG plus .. the heaviest tip the scale of 4kg over. we got sagai, queenie.. n yes ti boon is very very common and small jack johnson. 1 thing which i dun really like is that , those small jack johnson were nber CNR. when i NR some ppl bound to 'censure' me Y u throw? can eat one u know? i know their pattern too well. at the end of the day, those johnson .. were somehow '4gotten' when there r other quality catch. haiz.. being the youngest, hard to speak out. till one day .. i jus say .. i nearly got choke on the johnson .. which is so small....

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

Streetmonkey wrote:
Tere wrote:The moonphase states that it is in day 7-8th day of the new moon. The tide condition is close to neap tide. Look at the flashing bar on the tide curve, it signifies the tide phase that is occuring during the given time. This piece can be used as a compass and it gives pressure, temp, different world time.
thk.. i abit goon goon de... hee hee.. i seldom watch the tide o r monitor those tide thingy liao .. cos of a principal, i decide not to go fishing wif my kaki liao .. 3 old man .. alway had 'dispute' i youngest alway caught in between. as a rsult i decide to forgo any trip wif them despite the facts tat they r still friends now. the thing is that i do not wana to entwingle with their dosage of 'dispute. entail many many repercussion.

i think i made a reight decision .. no fishing trip .. boh dai ji.. even the storm is over, i alway fail to see the rainbow that follow suit. best is to take un-biase stand. quit fishing wif them, no nid to embroil myself in their petty stuff. boil down to 1 issue .. EGO. all r BIZ-man ... facde to them is highly regarded.

thk ... but no thk. finally able to vent this breath out of me. ha ha. sry
Like that better don't fish with us liao :lol: We all Biz-man and Biz-Wooman ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fishing is a leisure activity, you can do it in groups, or you can just put on earphones and fish alone too. That's what I do when dBs & Friends are busy. The triple sensor for that watch is useful to check on weather condition too. :lol: Like that you can sell the watch to me le. Wahahahhahahaha I offer ... $25

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Post by dBs™ »

I up Tere's stake to a hundred !

Faster call me ... sell me...let me have it ... i get priority ... lady's first remember ?

That's will make a good backup watch for my dear Simon .... :lol:

N ... Tere ... don't finish up those squids ! Keep some for me ! :mad:

I am not talking about those in your fridge ... I am saying those at squidy land !

I want to catch them myself ah .... :lol:

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

You alwiz say wanna go ... but hor ... till now still no see u go ... u busy ... I catch first.