My past car

Catches from out the sea like boat fishing, kayaks and kelongs.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Re: My past car

Post by Streetmonkey »

Tere wrote:
Streetmonkey wrote:
Tere wrote:The moonphase states that it is in day 7-8th day of the new moon. The tide condition is close to neap tide. Look at the flashing bar on the tide curve, it signifies the tide phase that is occuring during the given time. This piece can be used as a compass and it gives pressure, temp, different world time.
thk.. i abit goon goon de... hee hee.. i seldom watch the tide o r monitor those tide thingy liao .. cos of a principal, i decide not to go fishing wif my kaki liao .. 3 old man .. alway had 'dispute' i youngest alway caught in between. as a rsult i decide to forgo any trip wif them despite the facts tat they r still friends now. the thing is that i do not wana to entwingle with their dosage of 'dispute. entail many many repercussion.

i think i made a reight decision .. no fishing trip .. boh dai ji.. even the storm is over, i alway fail to see the rainbow that follow suit. best is to take un-biase stand. quit fishing wif them, no nid to embroil myself in their petty stuff. boil down to 1 issue .. EGO. all r BIZ-man ... facde to them is highly regarded.

thk ... but no thk. finally able to vent this breath out of me. ha ha. sry
Like that better don't fish with us liao :lol: We all Biz-man and Biz-Wooman ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fishing is a leisure activity, you can do it in groups, or you can just put on earphones and fish alone too. That's what I do when dBs & Friends are busy. The triple sensor for that watch is useful to check on weather condition too. :lol: Like that you can sell the watch to me le. Wahahahhahahaha I offer ... $25
thk u very much for tat kind offer of $25 for a watch ... i am not going to sell my watch. it makes a gd watch for monitoring time hee hee. erm, i think it not the issue of being BIZ woman or man anot. the thing is that all of them r invloved in BIZ, so 'FACE' to them is very IMPT loh. anyway, so far u all aso din joi me for fishing aso lol.

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Fishing interest: Egi<Squid<Sotong

Post by Tere »

Don't worry ... I can offer you a REAL watch without so many gadgets + $50 top up for you too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hurry .. you earn liao loh ... quick quick :lol: :lol:

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Post by dBs™ »

Streetmonkey wrote:anyway, so far u all aso din joi me for fishing aso lol.
dont gib excuses le xiao hou zi ...

lai lai dBs 带你去南部岛屿 。。。坐坐船 。。。吹吹风 。。。钓钓鱼 。。。 :yay:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2848

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Streetmonkey »

dBs™ wrote:
Streetmonkey wrote:anyway, so far u all aso din joi me for fishing aso lol.
dont gib excuses le xiao hou zi ...

lai lai dBs 带你去南部岛屿 。。。坐坐船 。。。吹吹风 。。。钓钓鱼 。。。 :yay:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2848

i rem someone says: i dun fish wif boys who dun wear shirt de loh .. n i like to wear a hot pant to go fishing opps... simon r u here? lol

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Post by dBs™ »

Streetmonkey wrote: i rem someone says: i dun fish wif boys who dun wear shirt de loh .. n i like to wear a hot pant to go fishing opps... simon r u here? lol
O ...come on ... never knew you are are this shy .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you change your mind ... you know who to call ... ;)

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Streetmonkey »

dBs™ wrote:
Streetmonkey wrote: i rem someone says: i dun fish wif boys who dun wear shirt de loh .. n i like to wear a hot pant to go fishing opps... simon r u here? lol
O ...come on ... never knew you are are this shy .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you change your mind ... you know who to call ... ;)

1900-simon-let-go-fishing? :lol: