Ah Long's Boat CR 26th Mar 2007

Catches from out the sea like boat fishing, kayaks and kelongs.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

desleyhan
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Fishing interest: Offshore Fishing

Ah Long's Boat CR 26th Mar 2007

Post by desleyhan »

It was raining in the early morning when we set out for Changi Ferry Terminal from Hougang. But by the time we move out from the terminal, the rain begin to slowed down and eventually stopped thru' out the day.

Total Anglers: Linus, Ken, Kevin, Taufik, Tony, Steven and Me.

This is how Ah Long's boat look like ....

Don't know how the group flair on Ah Pong's boat which was next to us .. hope to hear their CR soon ..

Here's Tony with a beautiful Ang Kuey .. Bon Voyage bro on Wednesday on your way back to the States. (Tony's on holiday here and will be flying back to the States on Wednesday)

First Offshore for Linus and a Gelama for him ...

And of course, the hero of the day .. Ah Long with the a big Longhead Grunter ...

And here's the total hauled (Ah Long say the fishes will look nicer in the photo placed on newspaper, so he spreaded it) :-

Ah Long has been very helpful thru' out .. and I will definitely give my highest recommendation ..

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

Good try on this trip, and a good sized grunter from Ah Long. :) I'm glad you like the boatman's service. To me, the attitude of the boatman is my firstand most important criteria in evaluating a charter. I would like to give him a try to in the future.

desleyhan, the fish caught by Linus don't look quite like a typical gelama, do you have another shot of the fish I can have? Thanks.

desleyhan
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by desleyhan »

Peace wrote:Good try on this trip, and a good sized grunter from Ah Long. :) I'm glad you like the boatman's service. To me, the attitude of the boatman is my firstand most important criteria in evaluating a charter. I would like to give him a try to in the future.

desleyhan, the fish caught by Linus don't look quite like a typical gelama, do you have another shot of the fish I can have? Thanks.
Sorry bro ... only this one .. as you can see Linus is not too good looking ... so .... hehe .. (take one enough la)

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

No problem, but it should be a family of croaker as well, possibly aBig-head pennah croaker.

How is Linus, was he feeling seasick?

desleyhan
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by desleyhan »

Peace wrote:No problem, but it should be a family of croaker as well, possibly aBig-head pennah croaker.

How is Linus, was he feeling seasick?
Na he's okay .. after awhile