Catches from out the sea like boat fishing, kayaks and kelongs.
- HLF Pal
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:50 pm
Alright Newguy ... for your effort to have my nick written in blue ...
Newguy wrote:Ok thanks Peace for the info so i think i might as well wait for dbs to bring me along for boat fishing...
Dont forget me dbs for 2012 Boat Fishing will be waiting for ure info...
Thanks a lot Pros and Bros...
I have a trip on 23rd December, Friday ... Changi Offshore on SC3188J uncle Fong's boat.
If you interested to fish with some crazy fisherman and woman ... you are most welcome to be part of this Finale 2011 !
Will forward more details if you confirm with me ... steady bo ?
* This is a special invitation just for Newguy. More trips in 2012 ~ cheers all and tight lines !
- Accurate Striker
- Posts: 206
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:13 am
- Fishing interest: Crabbing,Inshore,Jetty and Pond Fishing...
hi dBs thanks for the invitation on the 23rd december sure im all interested to go with u guys...
Will be waiting for further detail from u dBs in my inbox and here...
Sorry to confuse u coz I'm still new to this sport...
- Lucky Newbie
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:10 pm
- Fishing interest: Fishing
hey, so what reel u guys recomemd?
- Site Editor
- Posts: 3989
- Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:48 pm
- Fishing interest: Handline fishing
- Location: Singapore
There's actually stradic ci4 4000 but not sure if it's available in Singapore. Other than that you can get something like Shimano Aceration 4000 which is pretty good as well.
- Accurate Striker
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:09 pm
- Fishing interest: Offshore Fishing, biking, kooning, makaning....
Peace wrote:There's actually stradic ci4 4000 but not sure if it's available in Singapore. Other than that you can get something like Shimano Aceration 4000 which is pretty good as well.
Saw somebody selling in FK. Think I saw this in Changi some time back.