Changi Fishing Sep 18 2013

Catches from out the sea like boat fishing, kayaks and kelongs.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

stout infantfish
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: Net fishing

Changi Fishing Sep 18 2013

Post by stout infantfish »

Hi peace and and everyone at Handline Fishing.I just came back fishing today with Ah Seng boat and here is my CR.
The water has been cold these few day according to the boatman. However we managed to catch more fishes than Ah Chai Boatman team. Quite a disappointing day I would say as we were targeting bigger fishes but fail to catch any big one except for a Big Sagar Catfish about the length of your desktop keypad. The only damaged for me today is I lost 2 size 10 weights and A Asari Madai Jig costing me $17.50. Taught me a lesson not to buy expensive jig in future. Well, so much for today everyone. But still ......The worst day of fishing is better than the best day at work.BB 4 now :lol:

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Re: Changi Fishing Sep 18 2013

Post by Peace »

That's not too bad, considering the water condition hasn't been good for the past few days. Yeah, madais and big sinkers can be quite costly. I tend to pay extra attention when using madai jigs. Did you catch anything on the madai jigs?

stout infantfish
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: Net fishing

Post by stout infantfish »

My friend did caught one grouper (25cm) with madai however with prawn bait attached. :nod:

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

It seems like this unified method is getting commonly used, I suppose it does get some benefit from both sides. :p