Offshore with Garry fisher

Catches from out the sea like boat fishing, kayaks and kelongs.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

teamilk
Line Untangling
Line Untangling
Fishing interest: All types of fishing, Prawning

Offshore with Garry fisher

Post by teamilk »

Sup everyone! lol as usual so quiet again. how's everyone?
Went with garry fisher boat 2 weeks ago. Captain was Johnny, with his assistant Sun.
Very nice friendly people who help and give nice advice.
So this was a very last minute plan, cos we actually booked a boat with Uncle Soh but was told that his boat had problems and trip had to be cancelled. 5 of us were devastated! so one of us called garryfisher and very very luckily, he had a morning slot for us. his boat was bigger, able to accommodate 6-7 people, so we called 2 more friends to come along.
Met up at SAFYC early morning. prepared everything there and we boarded the boat.
His boat is AMAZING. like awesome to the max. he has air con, sofa, tv, nice bed, etc etc. other boats are like economy, his boat is like 1ST CLASS. lol.

He was telling us that night fishing was much better, so we might be booking with him very soon for a night trip!
so, below pics are the catches for the day. not many, and 3 out of 7 of us didn't catch anything. but all in all, it was a nice trip.

Enjoy!

am going jetty fishing this weekend, and offshore with another boat on Monday. hopefully i'll have CR to share!

peace out.

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Re: Offshore with Garry fisher

Post by Peace »

I have a friend who has been on Garryfisher's boat who have the same compliments about his boat. It must be a really nice boat, I bet lady customers would probably appreciate it more. :P Thanks for sharing the catch report with us, may have better luck on a night trip! :nod:

teamilk
Line Untangling
Line Untangling

Post by teamilk »

thanks peace!
yeah, that's what my friends say. can bring their wives for future fishing trips. with the air con and the sofa and tv, they wont complain too hot etc.. lol

Vidic
Forum Patrol
Forum Patrol
Fishing interest: Sports Fishing

Post by Vidic »

Nice catches. Must have great fun with the queen fishes and others on a comfortable boat !
Fishing is unquestionably a form of madness, but happily, for once bitten, there is no cure. --Francis

teamilk
Line Untangling
Line Untangling

Post by teamilk »

unfortunately I didn't take any photos of the boat itself. but I got it from a friend!

enjoy the boat photos!

outside of boat

the beautiful awesome sofa

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

The interior looks really spacious and new, nice boat. The front half of the boat doesn't seem very suitable for fishing though.