We Were Playing In The Rain ...

Fishing from ponds operated by commercial entities. This includes fresh and saltwater fishing and prawning.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Re: We Were Playing In The Rain ...

Post by dBs™ »

Another and another buay steady anglers ! :rant: :rant: :rant:

They scare no chance to land big mama lah ! :lol:
Or mayb they scare raining will flood pond and big mama swim into the longkang ... hehe...

But not all are bad apples ...

I remember one incident ... was there with Tere
Simon landed a mama on 1st cast ...
Those 3-4 anglers who were fishing besides us ...
all damn steady lor ... immediately up their lines.
Even came over to cheered for Simon and told him not to worry take his time ..
He sure did lor ... 1 1/2 hours of fun !

We were not angry with the angler ...
Just frustrated at that time ... who wouldn't ?
And this Xiao Pang failing to point out to the angler it's a foul hook nvm ..
Coming over to explain is also fine ...we understand he does not want to offend any angler ...
But ... he should have empathized our situation and not try to shake off his mistake.
We ish buay song le .... told him forget it nvm go away he still carry on sing song ...
Wah liew what the hack man ...
Make us look like two sour grapes :(

Take Keisuke's words ... happy can liao, don't spend money just to get upset ! ;)

motocafe
Lucky Newbie
Lucky Newbie
Fishing interest: General fishing

Post by motocafe »

In general, most of the fishing kakis I met in FW3 are very steady one. With exception of a few hitam kambings (those I would like to barbeque). :lol:

But the good outweighs the bad. I remember one time when Xiao Pang was feeding the fishes with chicken liver, one kaki generously shared his chicken liver with me. We had so much fun having double hookups! Another time, another kaki shared his crickets with me and then when he left, give me a whole bag full. And also, I have learnt a lot from kakis ever willing to share their tips and 'trade secrets'. :lol: :lol:

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Post by dBs™ »

motocafe wrote:In general, most of the fishing kakis I met in FW3 are very steady one. With exception of a few hitam kambings (those I would like to barbeque). :lol:
hahaha ... your humorous words made my day ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers and have fun ! :clover:

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Post by dBs™ »

CR up ... enjoy ~ ;)

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Fishing interest: Egi<Squid<Sotong

Post by Tere »

I will like to applause for the use of the description "hitam kambings (those I would like to barbeque)".

No other words can better be used to describe :lol: :lol: :lol: Right dBs?

water
Line Untangling
Line Untangling
Fishing interest: Prawning and Pond Fishing

Post by water »

From the B/W pictures, it shows that it is a grey day for both of you....:(

Just wonder, how you beat Bro Simon by a horse nose..... :confused:

Still got Sea Tournament......For sure this round Bro. Simon will win by many horse nose.......Bro. Simon Jia You! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yo...dBs, Hum Shui Kai mei you le, hai you Ba Champ Kai, Siew Kai or Si Yeow Kai..... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Bro. Tere, please take care and recover so that we can read your CR on your Sotong Catch soon. ;)

:rootbeer: :rootbeer: :rootbeer:

motocafe
Lucky Newbie
Lucky Newbie
Fishing interest: General fishing

Post by motocafe »

dBs™ wrote:CR up ... enjoy ~ ;)

Aisei, very artistic leh :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Your CRs always such a pleasure to read. Thanks.

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Post by dBs™ »

motocafe wrote:Aisei, very artistic leh :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Your CRs always such a pleasure to read. Thanks.
Glad those pics put a smile on people's face.
Some people can write very well ... just like you motocafe.
I enjoy reading your ever humorous writeup over at FnR.
Very entertaining. :thumbsup:

I choose to share my fishing experiences/trips via photographs.

Like we always say ... a picture tells a million words.
If I write ... bo lang ai read my cr le. lol !

Happy fishing everyone :clover:

water
Line Untangling
Line Untangling
Fishing interest: Prawning and Pond Fishing

Post by water »

dBs™ wrote:
Glad those pics put a smile on people's face.
Some people can write very well ... just like you motocafe.
I enjoy reading your ever humorous writeup over at FnR.
Very entertaining. :thumbsup:

I choose to share my fishing experiences/trips via photographs.

Like we always say ... a picture tells a million words.
If I write ... bo lang ai read my cr le. lol !

Happy fishing everyone :clover:

If you write.....bo lang ai read your cr... :eyebrow:

If it is true then they are either illiterate or blind. :lol:

:rootbeer: :rootbeer: :rootbeer:

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

Ok ... Tere officially retire from FW3 le ... its a tough decision ... sometimes fishing is about company and the crowd around. I had never enjoyed pond fishing ... its like going to brothel.

Sometimes, a place can be crowded, but with the right attitude, everyone can still enjoy. When people starts to suck and yak crap, it ruins the mood already.

Anyway, enough said le :lol: after spending so much dollars on baits and time and account ... I think its closure time. Its time to return to where we really enjoy ourselves ... in the wilderness, in the open whereby we have our roaches, snakes, woof woof, creepy crawlies, and mossies with us all the time. I missed the times whereby we have Xin Zhou Mee Fen and Fried Rice in the darkness, BBQ under the stars, Steamboat and etc.

:nod: :nod: :nod:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People fish to tan jiak ... we fish to forge friendship and forget about our stress during our business hours. We don't take crap while fishing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rookie
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive

Post by rookie »

Tere wrote:Ok ... Tere officially retire from FW3 le ... its a tough decision ... sometimes fishing is about company and the crowd around. I had never enjoyed pond fishing ... its like going to brothel.

Sometimes, a place can be crowded, but with the right attitude, everyone can still enjoy. When people starts to suck and yak crap, it ruins the mood already.

Anyway, enough said le :lol: after spending so much dollars on baits and time and account ... I think its closure time. Its time to return to where we really enjoy ourselves ... in the wilderness, in the open whereby we have our roaches, snakes, woof woof, creepy crawlies, and mossies with us all the time. I missed the times whereby we have Xin Zhou Mee Fen and Fried Rice in the darkness, BBQ under the stars, Steamboat and etc.

:nod: :nod: :nod:

People fish to tan jiak ... we fish to forge friendship and forget about our stress during our business hours. We don't take crap while fishing.

swee lah, i second ur thoughts. :) :nod:

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Post by dBs™ »

Tere wrote: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I second this ! :nod:

It's already stressful at work ... don't want more trouble when we are relaxing our mind.

Why do me and Simon like fishing ?

Sometimes we might look like we are fishing ... body and soul at fishing ... action also fishing ...
But our mind might not agreed.
At times we are in deep thoughts ... think think think ! ;)

But guys ... FW3 still is a good place for us to get together and hear our reels goes *ting ting ting *
It's still the best choice BBQ venue :thumbsup:
Leave all the bad experiences aside ... not all are rotten apples.
There are many occasions, in fact most of the time we had fun feasting and joking together.

I will not let the kitty have a peace of mind as yet ...dBs will still be around snapping away at FW3. ;)
I have not landed the big fat Red Tail leh ...

Remember the saying ...
I jump you jump ... so .. I go you go ! hahahaha .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by Tere »

dBs wrote: Remember the saying ...
I jump you jump ... so .. I go you go ! hahahaha .... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wait ... I think something wrong here ... nope ... I no jump :mischieve:

raspiritz
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: Long Rod, Short Rod & Boat Rod

Post by raspiritz »

Tere wrote: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah Yeah... Give Tere 3 Cheers... Hip Hip Hooray... Hip Hip Hooray... Hip Hip Hooray...

FW3... might still go back... there are really nice people there, there are also KNS people there. So we can always go back there have a BBQ gathering etc, but i guess all of us wont mind BBQ in the wild either...

Once in a while, we will go back and feel the pull from the cats, which I really never had the chance too :(

But don't always go back there leh... very $iong one leh :p