FW3 1st timer~

Fishing from ponds operated by commercial entities. This includes fresh and saltwater fishing and prawning.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Daryl
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: Prawning
bait fishing

FW3 1st timer~

Post by Daryl »

Arh this CR ... not really good no cat or anything but got big tilapias thou~ :lol:

while walking to the pond saw a cute little dunnoe what snake , but sure it was not poisonous not agrresive also yay alley got to take pic with this snakey!

heres holding it Image

and heres the release~!

my catch~ thought was a cat ==

here one of the haruans lurking at the side of the pond targetting it next time!

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Re: FW3 1st timer~

Post by Peace »

Be careful not to get too close to a snake you don't know! :sweatdrop: It should be a Striped Keelback, which is non-venomous. The Tilapia is huge, it must have put up quite a fight. I'm sure you won't rest till you land a big cat from the pond, right? ;)

Daryl
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: Prawning
bait fishing

Post by Daryl »

yea next target red tail cat!

patrick2405
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Fishing interest: freshwater fishing and occasionally sea fishing
ask me anything about freshwater fishing and i will try to answer them :D

Post by patrick2405 »

darylfun123 wrote:yea next target red tail cat!
good luck! i myself havent landed a RTC there but landed CPC there before hahas brought me around the whole pond!
Peace wrote:Be careful not to get too close to a snake you don't know! :sweatdrop: It should be a Striped Keelback, which is non-venomous. The Tilapia is huge, it must have put up quite a fight. I'm sure you won't rest till you land a big cat from the pond, right? ;)
nah, tilapias up to 700gm and above wont really put up much of a fight although they sure can bend your rod during the take!