Ah Beng @ FW3 This Morning

Fishing from ponds operated by commercial entities. This includes fresh and saltwater fishing and prawning.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Ah Beng @ FW3 This Morning

Post by dBs™ »

"dBs .... " came the familiar voice of an ah beng early in the morning.

"I caught a big KBL ... and a bigger KBL !!!

I landed a big meow meow ... very fun ! "

Alright ... sleep tight now but when you wake up ... WE WANT TO SEE PICS PICS ! :nod:

arsenal
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Re: Ah Beng @ FW3 This Morning

Post by arsenal »

okok lah juz wake up nia......damn freaking tired boy....
okok now shall post the pic for u guys to see but hor too lazy to write or lo soh.
let the pic do the talking for me.

1st catch of pacu, bangala hold the fish, cos his hand is wet when bringing up the fish so dare not ask him touch me HP. lol....

2nd catch oso pacu but tis time bigger, so have to how lian abit bopian have to ask bangala take pic for me with my biggest catch of pacu in my life. paiseh....tis bangala take pic standard si beh lousy still the pic abit blurr.....haiz....

time pass veri fast, we was there ard 12am n fish till 9am, didnt koe tat fw3 fish feeding time is at 8.30am.
to my surprise i saw yii came at 8am as he was on duty today. after seeing the bangala feeding the fish there are lots of fishes surface ard the pond of their food.
so without anytime wasted i cast my bait to the spot where the bangala throw his food for the fish, after i had cast my bait to the spot less than 10secs tis KIM took my bait n go on zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................wahahhahahahahhaha.....sibeh song ar........saw the KIm wit some aerobatic jump n finally the KIm was landed n pic was taken by yii. btw thanks yii for landing the fish for me.

after feeding the food with tell keng, so now its time to feed the kitty. again bangala throw bread all over the pond n we can see kitty surface up for their morning breakfast, so i ask my kaki to cast as close to the bread tat flood on the surface.
so its time for him to have some fun wit the kitty, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hook on..............zzzzzzzzzzzzz..........zzzzzzzzzzz..........wahahhahaha.......i see liao oso song ar.......

lastly when is abt time to go bk i try my last cast, hoping to get 1 of the kitty but iam not granted wit my wish, tis time round is GOALKEEPER tis damn huge kim which is more bigger than my 1st 1. same thing again my reel started to scream zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............all the way fast n furious which i cant stop it. he dash all the way to the left hand side frm the place i stand, just to imform u guys there is a dunno wat thing at the left hand side of the pond which i find tat is very tin teh after fighting for few mins the kim n my line get stuck at the tin teh thing, but yii n all of us saw the huge kim close to us. in the end my hook gave way n the kim smile n wave at me BYE BYE see u next time. for tis there is no cr on the kim but yii can prove it cos he is oso there to help me solve the problem of bring up the kim since it was stuck at the tin teh thing.

ok story end here, btw a reli big thanks to yii for trying all ways to help me bring up the kim, but too bad cant land it cos i think yii n his colik had tried all ways to help me, even yii colik when into the pond to help me to take up the kim but too bad still cant get it.

1 SUPER GOOD TIPS for those who wanna got FW3 to fish, MUST GO THERE BE4 8am n standby for the feeding time, iam veri sure u will not regret wit it. yii.......I WILL BE BK SOON.......once again thanks yii n yr colik, yii pls help me to said thank him for his n yr good service for us tis morning.

ok guys.......still waiting for wat? chong ar......................mai tu liao............................morning session powerrrr........

ah yi
Line Untangling
Line Untangling
Fishing interest: surf fishing

Post by ah yi »

You are welcome :D
so how, enjoy yrself today? hahas :D
Do come down more offen & join the fishing competition on the 14 dec 9am to 5pm :)
www.yii-bjt.blogspot.com To see all our latests catch report from Bedok jetty.. : )

arsenal
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by arsenal »

ah yi wrote:You are welcome :D
so how, enjoy yrself today? hahas :D
Do come down more offen & join the fishing competition on the 14 dec 9am to 5pm :)
ofcos i enjoy cos iam not a zero frighter anymore, btw too bad the last KIM didnt land up or else i can post 1 more pic in the cr here. yii will see u soon but morn session will be better for me. remember to feed the food near where i cast. lol......

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

The fishes there are sure very good size. :nod: I can't help noticing that particular kbl, it's really beautiful and shiny with all its fins nice and intact. Too bad about the kbl that got away, I guess your qouta for the day is up. :lol: Excellent catches nevertheless. :thumbsup:

domvonn
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by domvonn »

bro arsenal..finally no Zero Fighter liao ! yeah !
I am a predatory fish keeper/fisherman/photographer.:)

rookie
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive

Post by rookie »

nbz, again bo jio!!!

:mad: :D :p

arsenal
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by arsenal »

Peace wrote:The fishes there are sure very good size. :nod: I can't help noticing that particular kbl, it's really beautiful and shiny with all its fins nice and intact. Too bad about the kbl that got away, I guess your qouta for the day is up. :lol: Excellent catches nevertheless. :thumbsup:
yaloh.....wat a waste....the last KBL was much bigger, reli wasted if not i can how lian wit 1 more pose wit the KBL. lol... :p :p :p

arsenal
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by arsenal »

domvonn wrote:bro arsenal..finally no Zero Fighter liao ! yeah !
yeah.........who said arsenal dunno how to fish? bwahahahahhaha..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

arsenal
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by arsenal »

rookie wrote:nbz, again bo jio!!!

jio yr si lang tao, u ask yii wat time we reach there? it was almost 12am leh....how to jio? furthermore yr daugther got fever, u better stay at home n stop thinking of fishing till she recover. hehe..... :lol:

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Post by dBs™ »

arsenal wrote:

jio yr si lang tao, u ask yii wat time we reach there? it was almost 12am leh....how to jio? furthermore yr daugther got fever, u better stay at home n stop thinking of fishing till she recover. hehe..... :lol:
Agreed 100% with ahhhhhhhhhh beng!
You ban from fishing till we know she is "fishing" again too. :)

Arsenal ... song liao lor ... tio hurr tau tau jiak lor ~
你开心吗?

Congrats to your friend catch too ... finally got a taste of catfish.
I for sure is like the big kitties there deep deep ...damn fun.

Alright guys ... you all heard what Peacy said ... He wants the Kimmy Pic !
With nice nice upright fin and shiny shiny body ...alive and flipping !

My "son" how how ... mummy bring you go play big meow. :mischieve:
You knead the bait dough ... u cast ... u tio hurr ....
I come fight for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Got yii to land fish for meeeeeeeeeeee!

Alright guys ... how how ... this fri midnite till morning or Sat midnite till morning ?
Tere ... erm ... he will be back on Sat morning but hor ... let's not bring him else he land big meow again ::x: :shh: :lol:

arsenal
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by arsenal »

dBs™ wrote:
arsenal wrote:

Agreed 100% with ahhhhhhhhhh beng!
You ban from fishing till we know she is "fishing" again too. :)

Arsenal ... song liao lor ... tio hurr tau tau jiak lor ~
你开心吗?

Congrats to your friend catch too ... finally got a taste of catfish.
I for sure is like the big kitties there deep deep ...damn fun.

Alright guys ... you all heard what Peacy said ... He wants the Kimmy Pic !
With nice nice upright fin and shiny shiny body ...alive and flipping !

My "son" how how ... mummy bring you go play big meow. :mischieve:

Alright guys ... how how ... this fri midnite till morning or Sat midnite till morning ?
Tere ... erm ... he will be back on Sat morning but hor ... let's not bring him else he land big meow again ::x: :shh: :lol:

count me in, iam onz....but hor....fishing opposite side which we BBq tat day is a better spot.
i have observe the air pump there, the pacu is the place they hide out as for the kitty is at the centre of the pond n for the KBL is at the TIN TEH thing there.
so we better chop the opposite place. lol.....

ah yi
Line Untangling
Line Untangling
Fishing interest: surf fishing

Post by ah yi »

sO u guys going to FW3 again ar?? :D

arsenal u r right, most of the fishs will be hidding near the air pump, "Redtail" too :)
when the feeding time reach, jus use bread can leh..
www.yii-bjt.blogspot.com To see all our latests catch report from Bedok jetty.. : )

Vidic
Forum Patrol
Forum Patrol
Fishing interest: Sports Fishing

Post by Vidic »

dBs™ wrote:My "son" how how ... mummy bring you go play big meow. :mischieve:

Tere ... erm ... he will be back on Sat morning but hor ... let's not bring him else he land big meow again ::x: :shh: :lol: [/color]
Arghhhhhh, i hate big and unfamiliar fishes :( . Sui bianz loh =| :cool:
Fishing is unquestionably a form of madness, but happily, for once bitten, there is no cure. --Francis