Tips for Bedok jetty

For shore anglers casting far out into the sea.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

gohyuheng
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Re: Tips for Bedok jetty

Post by gohyuheng »

Commando_YR_Chin wrote:Hi guys im a newbie here... any idea where to get cheap and good surfcasting tackle? i just started fishing at Bedok Jetty, cause i heard got big fishes... :)
Hey there! The tackles at Changi Village will probably be the cheapest around. Bedok jetty is a good place to start, you should jig for tambans too it can be great fun and good bait supply for larger fish.
I wanna catch a big fish~~~~

Commando_YR_Chin
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: Surf Fishing, Jetty Fishing, Lure Fishing, Squid Fishing, Crabbing, Offshore Fishing.

Post by Commando_YR_Chin »

Ok thanks for recomendation! will check the place out! :) :thumbsup:
Fishing is #AWESOME!!! :thumbsup: :D :fish: :fish2:

Liv
Lucky Newbie
Lucky Newbie
Fishing interest: Msg me if ya need live prawns i know where to get them and they are cheap,I also fish around changi village, bedok reservoir and bedok jetty

Post by Liv »

You don't have to use top gear for tamban fishing at bedok jetty if your willing to get big or normal sized fish go to changi village there will be a shop call riverland tackle shop,they sell live prawns and beach worms,beach worms are awesome baits for small fishes,also use a size 3 or 4 sabiki rig,you can buy it from they same shop
(Live prawns;$3.50 for 100grams,beach worm:$2.00,sabiki rig:$1.50-3.00,depends on the size of hooks)