Changi Beach Park

For shore anglers casting far out into the sea.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

noobANGLER
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: lure fishing and handline fishing and squid fishing

Changi Beach Park

Post by noobANGLER »

Anybody fished there/caught a fish there b4??Can u all give me some advise on the baits,hook,sinkers......n also how far mus i cast.

I need to know all that bcause saw people hooking on to old clothes when reeling in the lines. :)

SRY 4 inconvinience caused!! :o

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Re: Changi Beach Park

Post by Peace »

It's a good place to hunt for rays if you're interested in that. I've not fished in that area much but I've seen people landing rays, barramundis, small emperors and snappers at the carpark near the SAF jetty. If you're hunting for rays, LSBF is the way to go. You can use sand whitings, sotongs or dead fish for baits. For other types of fish, apollo rig will do.

Simplicity
Lucky Newbie
Lucky Newbie
Fishing interest: Handline fishing !

Post by Simplicity »

the changi ferry there ... alot of baby snappers ... caught grouper there once ... theres baby todays and archerfishes there + loads of crabs ... illegal though but its really near the beach

hehefishing
Line Untangling
Line Untangling
Fishing interest: Offshore Fishing.

Post by hehefishing »

Changi, best place, Carpark 6. FAVOURITE SPOT! there's a water cooler there. face the sea, turn to your left and face the 10o'clock direction. just walk straight. thats the best spot. the the clothes you say people got hook my friend, is not a normal clothes, ITS SARI! ya, that place at night is somehow, kinda creepy. because there's alot of indian prayers there. like the elderly say "you never disturb them, they wont disturb you" ok, back to fish story. sand worms, wat wat worms, sarong worms, dead prawns, BEST BAIT THERE. best time to fish, sunrise, when the water is hot. yeah, Kapas-kapas (i dont know the english name), Tuskfish, Emporers, Chermin, and the most common catch, and i always catch this everytime i fish there. the Sicklefish. and good sizes. AND IF YOU WANNA FISH THERE, JUST PRAY IT DONT RAIN. here's my experience. yeah.