what is the best lure for pb

For enthusiasts using artificial lures.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

fishingboy
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

what is the best lure for pb

Post by fishingboy »

may i know what is the best lure for pbs ? as i donk know the name of the lure maybe you guys can show me the picture and the brand if can :D thx alot

Chatellany
Line Untangling
Line Untangling
Fishing interest: Learning luring and getting into surfcasting.

Re: what is the best lure for pb

Post by Chatellany »

PBs always take flies readily according to many hardcore lurers. However I have had one experience when my popper was taken. I retold my catch, and few were pretty amazed that I hit one on a popper. For me personally have landed a few more PBs on minnows with colours Which stands out to the surrounding waters and colours which makes the lure they look like their offspring. Green bodied with black stripes and orange/yellow and the bottom part.

I think the key should be the time you go for them. Before first and last light when waters is calm are the optimum timings so I've heard. They will hit just anything as long as its near the feeding area which is normally by the shore(bank).

fishingboy
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by fishingboy »

alright ,btw thx alot =D

noobANGLER
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: lure fishing and handline fishing and squid fishing

Post by noobANGLER »

fishingboy wrote:may i know what is the best lure for pbs ? as i donk know the name of the lure maybe you guys can show me the picture and the brand if can :D thx alot
U can use rapala max rap or flies.