crabbing gear

Interest group for crabbers and prawners alike.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Fisherman'sFriend
Lucky Newbie
Lucky Newbie
Fishing interest: Casting, handline fishing.

Re: crabbing gear

Post by Fisherman'sFriend »

I saw one which is quite nice, it has a small cotainer on top for your bait which is sinked. at at the bottom of the container there's a net, similar to fishing nets. most effective is to use it on shore. rod should be the best. just cast and let it rest for awhile and reel back constantly. give it a sharp pull everytime you reel back. it's quite useful, crabs gets stuck in the net. quite good, you all should try it, small and handy, smaller than a fist. :) :) :)

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

Fisherman'sFriend wrote:I saw one which is quite nice, it has a small cotainer on top for your bait which is sinked. at at the bottom of the container there's a net, similar to fishing nets. most effective is to use it on shore. rod should be the best. just cast and let it rest for awhile and reel back constantly. give it a sharp pull everytime you reel back. it's quite useful, crabs gets stuck in the net. quite good, you all should try it, small and handy, smaller than a fist. :) :) :)
Hi Fisherman'sFriend, welcome to HLF. :) Is this the same one that they sell at Changi Pro or do you have a picture of this device?

ilurbtambans
Forum Patrol
Forum Patrol

Post by ilurbtambans »

o.o i wanna see sia >=D
any pix? the 1 i using now works, just that no biggies landed =/