Should I install MIO TV ?

Off Topic. Place for small talk, sharing a few laughs and organizing fishing trips. Topics will be selectively pruned.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

BeachBum
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: Lure fishing

Should I install MIO TV ?

Post by BeachBum »

I'm a bit undecided. The other day, I received a call from Singtel. The girl was asking if I want to install MIO TV for free, as I'm a Singnet user. and I said ok, but now a bit undecided. This is pay TV, after the promotion ends I still needs to pay. and I actually don't have any inclination to see any of those variety shows. so...any reasons for installing MIO TV ? I don't watch dramas, I don't watch football, nowadays I don't even watch nature documentaries. The only sports team I follow is NBA spurs basketball team, but espn doesn't show every game. what do you think ?

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Re: Should I install MIO TV ?

Post by dBs™ »

straight forward answer ... NO !

No ... since you do not watch dramas.
No ... since you do not watch football.
No ... since you do not watch documentaries.
No ... since the one and only sport you watch is NBA.

Paying a monthly subscription to watch something which they don't even show every game ?
And you will be tied down for a two year contract after the "free" terms expired ?

Save the dollar for something better ... can buy an ipad 2 liaoz ... :lol:

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

These freebies are given to get you hooked on its services, I don't see any reasons for installing it unless it's free of activation/deactivation fees or any hidden costs there might be for not continuing the service.

BeachBum
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: Lure fishing

Post by BeachBum »

ok Thanks for the replies. I'll try to contact them to cancel the appointment. If they need to lay cables into my room, then it becomes a bit troublesome and unsightly. and I think my computer is too old, need an upgrade.