New Fishing Shop Near West Area

Off Topic. Place for small talk, sharing a few laughs and organizing fishing trips. Topics will be selectively pruned.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Newguy
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Fishing interest: Crabbing,Inshore,Jetty and Pond Fishing...

New Fishing Shop Near West Area

Post by Newguy »

ok guys theres a new fishing shop near bukit gombak and its run by the owner of the shop at bukit batok west ave 8...

Will post more of the info once i got the shop and get the owner...
Sorry to confuse u coz I'm still new to this sport...

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Re: New Fishing Shop Near West Area

Post by Peace »

Are you referring to Sealine Fishing? I did went to have a look at this tackle shop and it's better stocked than the one at Avenue 8, price of tackles is slightly different too. Both shops sell live prawns. :thumbsup:

Newguy
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Newguy »

I'm not quite sure of the shop name as i haven't been to the shop yet...

But i know there's a shop there coz the shop at avenue 8 is run by huusband and wife and i'm quite close to them..

It has been awhile i didn't see the husband at avenue 8 so i ask the wife and she told me that the husband mend the shop at bukit gombak while she and her daughter mend the shop at avenue 8....

That's how i get to know about the shop at bukit gombak but like i say i will try to go down to gombak shop somewhere next week to take a look and took some photo of the shop and share some of the news about the shop here in HLF...

Newguy
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Newguy »

[quote="Newguy"]I'm not quite sure of the shop name as i haven't been to the shop yet...

But i know there's a shop there coz the shop at avenue 8 is run by huusband and wife and i'm quite close to them..

It has been awhile i didn't see the husband at avenue 8 so i ask the wife and she told me that the husband mend the shop at bukit gombak while she and her daughter mend the shop at avenue 8....

That's how i get to know about the shop at bukit gombak but like i say i will try to go down to gombak shop somewhere next week to take a look and took some photo of the shop and share some of the news about the shop here in HLF...

(Still trying my best to get a KBL)

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

There's actually another new tackle shop opened recently by TCE sports at WCEGA Plaza (Bukit Batok). I've visited the place and I must say the shop is pretty big. The variety of stock was much different from typical tackle shops. Lots of malaysia brand tackles, probably brought in from their headquarters. I saw lots of lemax, Tomman and Ajiking tackles particularly. Lots of lures too but mostly strikepro and some brands I'm not familiar with. For fishing hooks, it's mostly eagleclaw. I wanted to buy some sinkers but I didn't see them selling any (or did I missed it?). They were also displaying some camping stuff like tents and foldable bed and chairs outside that were on offer.

Do drop by and have a look if you have the time. :)