Reel And Rod

Off Topic. Place for small talk, sharing a few laughs and organizing fishing trips. Topics will be selectively pruned.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Oinkie
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Fishing interest: Offshore Fishing, biking, kooning, makaning....

Reel And Rod

Post by Oinkie »

Newguy wrote:Sorry guyz I'm a bit mess up here....
I'm actually looking for a simple yet good setup for pond and beach fishing.... Budget would be around $150 to $300... Don't mind burning a hole in my pocket for either a good rod or reel....
Any suggestion...
Btw anybody care to explain wad is Baitcaster reel and I'm not sure the other 2 more verbs the call it...
So sorry hv to go back to square 1 to understand it..

I'm just as confuse as you, cos me not you........

Ok check out the Shimano Torium series. Can use for beach casting and off shore use.... Price wise don't ask me. It definitely won't burn a hole in your pocket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Newguy
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Fishing interest: Crabbing,Inshore,Jetty and Pond Fishing...

Re: Reel And Rod

Post by Newguy »

Thanks Oinkie hv check out on the web abt Shimano Tourim and satisfied with the spec...
The price tag on the web was $179.99USD so expecting a price of $190/- to $230/- for the reel...

For the next thing is wad would u recommend for the rod probably looking into Daiwa and Surecatch brands...

Your help is much appreciated....
Sorry to confuse u coz I'm still new to this sport...

Oinkie
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Fishing interest: Offshore Fishing, biking, kooning, makaning....

Reel And Rod

Post by Oinkie »

Newguy wrote:Thanks Oinkie hv check out on the web abt Shimano Tourim and satisfied with the spec...
The price tag on the web was $179.99USD so expecting a price of $190/- to $230/- for the reel...

For the next thing is wad would u recommend for the rod probably looking into Daiwa and Surecatch brands...

Your help is much appreciated....

Whats your budget? There's many other brands of rods out there.... Jigging master, golden mean, synit, majorcraft, eupro, lemax, Shimano.... Depends on your application.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk