Sedili trip (nov)

Off Topic. Place for small talk, sharing a few laughs and organizing fishing trips. Topics will be selectively pruned.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Sedili trip (nov)

Post by Streetmonkey »

I had booked a 3 day 2nite trip for a fishing in sedili on 16 to 18nov. Cpt of the boat is ah mong, he will b piloting a brand new boat of 60 feet. The new ship have sleeping quater (indiviual bed) which is fully air-con. Toilet , for showers and for u to complete ur biological need ie, pee or ****.. Other den that.. I duno n dun wana to know.

We will be hitting a depth of 60meter water to hunt for those big angoli/ kerisi. Of cos there would b other fishes as well. Part of the interary would include a visit to shipwreck to try our luck for goalith grouper.

The cost of this trip would b on a cost sharing basic of 10 angelers. Boat cost is 4.2k ringgit. food and drink are not provided, as well as bait (sotong). As a part of enviormentalist effort, we planned to travel in to the revenous via car pool.

The total cost on a rough estimation (very conservative estimation) shld b abt 520 ringgit. There shld b some change left, in which will b refunded to indivual anglers. I do not profit by organising this trip, as all the charges will b transparent and recipe will b shown.

If anyone is keen, pls put ur name down. I will org a meetup session when the date is nearer so to know one another as well as to sort out certain detail. Upon confirmation (when u turn up for the meet up session), a 50% deposit is required, (if anyone is unable to make it for the trip, the deposit will not b refunded. U are welcome to get someone to replace u instead.

Name:
1. Me (confirm)
2. My friend (confirm)
3. My friend (tentatively)
4. My friend (tentatively)
5. My friend (tentatively)
10 (last man standing)

Those who wan alcoholic beverage, cigarrete will b on their own pocket. Tips, fuel, boat fee, meal will b on cost sharing basis.

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Re: Sedili trip (nov)

Post by Streetmonkey »

On the day of meet up session, I will release the detail on, tackle, food menu, logistic and where to meet up for car pool. As we r new to 1 another hence I think the beneficial for one and another, n u are welcome to suggest or recommend or address issue which u might have.

Vidic
Forum Patrol
Forum Patrol
Fishing interest: Sports Fishing

Post by Vidic »

:thumbsup: for organizing, comfort fishing on boat beats everything, at least for me. Big fish is a plus. :D
Fishing is unquestionably a form of madness, but happily, for once bitten, there is no cure. --Francis

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Streetmonkey »

Vidic wrote::thumbsup: for organizing, comfort fishing on boat beats everything, at least for me. Big fish is a plus. :D
Confirm u will like... Something like ricky boat... U sure love it.

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Streetmonkey »

thread close. slot filled up le hee hee