tactful

Off Topic. Place for small talk, sharing a few laughs and organizing fishing trips. Topics will be selectively pruned.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

sgpu
Forum Patrol
Forum Patrol
Fishing interest: luring, parking, bottom

tactful

Post by sgpu »

come contribute if you have any . . . just remember not to aim at anyone.
let me kick start? :lol:
1) words to avoid using: cheap, very easy

aiya that lure is very cheap. what if some student can't afford?
aiya that lure is very easy to work.

cheap and easy is very subjective wouldn't you agree? even when your popper is already popping, you still need to verify it against some facts. youtube, or even better someone beside to enlighten.
若要人不知, 除非己莫为

'tio bo'???

Kishore
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: Toman fishing tips

Re: tactful

Post by Kishore »

sgpu wrote:come contribute if you have any . . . just remember not to aim at anyone.
let me kick start? :lol:
1) words to avoid using: cheap, very easy

aiya that lure is very cheap. what if some student can't afford?
aiya that lure is very easy to work.

cheap and easy is very subjective wouldn't you agree? even when your popper is already popping, you still need to verify it against some facts. youtube, or even better someone beside to enlighten.
Well said.Agree with you a 100per cent.
Kishore

Oinkie
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Fishing interest: Offshore Fishing, biking, kooning, makaning....

tactful

Post by Oinkie »

Whoever say fishing is a cheap hobby?

stout infantfish
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: Net fishing

Post by stout infantfish »

Fishing is a hobby and need not be expensive.I started out with a handline costing $3.50 and still managed to catch a shad (after trying very hard).Every fisherman whether beginner or the expert knows that even without the best of equipment,we are still able to catch fish if we try.Take an example of malaysia LAT(If you read that) comics showing a kumpung boy using a simple handline to catch a bagful of fish,while the rich and geeky boy with the latest rod and multipiler of that time catch nothing.Yes,i beileve all of us started small with a handful of exceptions with a golden spoon in their mouth.We should'nt marginalize anyone with that word "cheap" lure or "very" easy to use:as every fishing buddies have different level of experience in this forum :nod:
Last edited by stout infantfish on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Streetmonkey »

tactful? hur hur... it a tough word to apply on everyone. hur hur..

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Streetmonkey »

stout infantfish wrote:Fishing is a hobby and need not be expensive.I started out with a handline costing $3.50 and still managed to catch a shad (after trying very hard).Every fisherman whether beginner or the expert knows that even without the best of equipment,we are still able to catch fish if we try.Take an example of malaysia LAT(If you read that) comics showing a kumpung boy using a simple handline to catch a bagful of fish,while the rich and geeky boy with the latest rod and multipiler of that time catch nothing.Yes,i beileve all of us started small with a handful of exceptions with a golden spoon in their mouth.We should'nt marginalize anyone with that word "cheap" lure or "very" easy to use:as every fishing buddies have different level of experience in this fourm :nod:
make sense, gd tackle dun gurantee catch... lol...